Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Milton Massage  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Saint61

Has anyone had experience of this Massage?

External Link/Members Only

Online xxxdavidxxx

Why don’t you give it a try and let us all know
What it’s like !!!!!

Offline santiago2

I saw that she was advertising men's grooming a few months ago, so i phoned to ask if it included shaving of the bits down below, yes of course she said, as i have always enjoyed a lady doing it for me i made a booking for the next day.
 The house is in a small cul-de-sac just down the road from May's massage place, i was met at the door by a friendly attractive lady about 40ish,i can't remember her name, i'm sure it wasn't Kathy as the Ad says now,i followed her upstairs to a nice cosy room,confirmed that i wanted my bits shaved, didn't ask for the money, told me to undress and lay on my back on the nice comfy massage table which adjusted to various positions.
 She started with covering my balls and pubes with shaving cream, then gripped the little fella to do the shave which soon brought the fella to attention, that's what i like she said, makes it easier for me to shave, i said i was getting close to cumming i'm enjoying it so much, no problem, i can help you with that for a little extra money, so i had a lovely soapy hand job, very satisfying.
 I asked how much i owed her, is £40 ok,i was well pleased with that. nice and clean shaved for a visit to a regular girl i see for BJ a few days later.
 I asked if i could come again when  shave needed, of course, but book in advance as she gets very busy, i haven't been able to get another appointment that suits me yet, but i'll keep trying.

So i enjoyed my treatment, but i didn't have a massage, so i can't comment on that sorry.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 09:22:02 am by santiago2 »