Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silver Seduction, Southsea, South East  (Read 940 times)

cyberstrider

Silver seduction, (AKA Kelly) is a posh girl, does this part time in between her regular job as manager of a power company. She gets booked up[ well in advance due to her features, high cheek bones, perfect make up and overall looks. Get in there fast boys as I've heard in the new year her prices are gonna go up from £250 for 2 hours sex to £300.
Reasonable cock sucker, but no CIM nor deepthroat. but boy does she fuck well, juicy puss her legs wrapped round your back pulling you tight inside. Fucking a pretty woman is twice as good as the average girl, and cumming is that much better.
Looking at her face whilst she's sucking cock is mind blowing.
Does chat quite a bit, mostly about work pressures, so avoid asking her anything about work, you're there to fuck and be sucked, not talk.
She does offer vajay fisting should you be interested, I'm gonna try this next time to discover just how hot her puss is inside. I'll wriggle my hand around searching for treasure; you never know what you're gonna find up there. She told me once your nuckles get past her muscle entrance your wrist gets pulled inside her.
I've been with her twice now and at £250 is sound value for 2 hours of varied sex.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BDiONU

2 reviews, both writing about amazing, fantastic, incredible girls.  I'm going to call a friend "Hello mate what do you think?"   "I'm thinking billy busllshitter!"   "Thanks mate, that's my answer"

cyberstrider

So unfair, I'm a newbie here, I'll learn from my errors. My review was how I felt about SS, should you disbelieve my opinion, then that's the time to stamp on me.

Offline Zimbaman

So unfair, I'm a newbie here, I'll learn from my errors. My review was how I felt about SS, should you disbelieve my opinion, then that's the time to stamp on me.

We really don’t care how you felt. You sound like you are auditioning as a mills and boon writer. What we care about is factual information about the girls. Are their profiles accurate? Do they offer the services agreed? That kind of thing. It’s fine to put your own slant on it, but stop with the ‘slid into her like a knife through hot butter’ crap. It’s difficult to read one of your ‘reviews’ and we get nothing from it  :hi:

James999

does this part time in between her regular job as manager of a power company.

Yeah course she does  :sarcastic:

Offline BDiONU

So unfair, I'm a newbie here,
Joined October 7th 2016, nearly 2 years before you posted a review.   You'll have read plenty so you must have got the vague idea of how things go......

3 AW reviews of silver seduction & 4 AW reviews of pansie annie, all from August, you been a busy boy splashing the cash!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:34:27 pm by BDiONU »

Offline nigel4498

Get in there fast boys as I've heard in the new year her prices are gonna go up from £250 for 2 hours sex to £300.

Reads like a fluffy fanboy touting his whore.

cyberstrider

You're an unforgiving bunch, looks like I've got to work hard to get any cred back. Noooo, I dont splash cash, but do need puss once a week or I'd die in this place called home where I haven't had sex for the last 26 long years.
No sympathy, just guidance please, only started punting from age 81, so little time left, so many girls  :dash: