Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Accrington - China Healthcare and Orchid Health and Spa  (Read 837 times)

Offline Bibrownbutt

Hi guys I'm new here and would like to start reviewing from the local area I was wondering if China healthcare
( External Link/Members Only ) is any good or if orchid health spa
( External Link/Members Only ) does extras : HE, B2B?

Offline Vicroyal

I’ve never been to orchid but I believe it’s legit, been to China health care a couple of times, but not recently, usually one girl working , always rotating the girls every month or so, b2b h/e usually on offer. Sometimes have an ad on vivastreet,this could be the link, but usually it will state China health care in the description.
External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

There are two chinese places in Accrington and sometimes the adverts are very unclear which is which
China Health Care on Church St, run from a London address with rotating girls, reasonably clean
Bridge Health Centre on Whalley Rd, an absolute shithole with guarded rotating girls
Both are best avoided if you want to avoid legal issues

Safer bet is the thai place, Nongrak - though she'll ban you if she realises you've posted a review.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hutchy79

Orchid is 100% legit and gives the best massage around. Its my go to place in fact I havent been for a massage with HE in ages as im now happy getting proper good ones there.Boxers stay on and not the slightest hint of anything else on offer. I get the impression she would be seriously offended if you asked for extras.

China healthcare is reviewed on here. I havent been for a long time. Youll get a massage with extras but it can be hit and miss.