Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: " Deposit Required " Scam  (Read 280 times)

Offline Phantonium

External Link/Members Only

Probably not a major surprise to most but this one eventually leads you down the path to leaving a deposit to secure your place on her list of appointments .
Always up for something a little different so i text the number in the ad . Initial response asked for name and City ....I googled the number and it pops up all over the place ....i text back stating a city and a name .....several texts later I've booked an afternoon appointment ( street name and postcode given ) and was thinking that this was maybe legit after all...then came the " I need a small deposit to secure your place on my list " text !!!       Didn't reply and went off to do something else...
Obviously a scam beware beware !!

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Vivastreet - too many slimey bastards.

Offline Thephoenix

There's a similar one I reported in the Welsh section.
What lures you in at first is that the adverts are usually well written , even verging on a legit massage.

I can't see anyone on here being fooled though once they ask for deposits, particularly with all the scam warnings over the years.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Thanks for the heads up !  This ad's been around a while and one I had considered but I'll miss now.

Online scutty brown

................ Initial response asked for name and City ..................

That's the immediate giveaway.
They should already know the city based on the number you're calling from

Offline Blue1878

Agreed massive red flag for me any request for a deposit