Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CherryPie69xxx has a new alter ego - LadyGrey  (Read 1966 times)

Offline NW_Guy

Was doing my usual mooching to see who was who in the zoo, when I came across a profile that I'd not seen before:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The pictures looked familiar, as I'd often fancied a dabble with CherryPie69xxx (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), who was at about 150% of my usual rate at £200 for the hour, so was very unlikely to be lucky enough to get a booking from me...  :D

However, I see that LadyGrey's rate is 50% up on CherryPie69XXX's going rate at £300 for the hour... £5 per minute.... FFS 

It does say on CherryPie69XXX's page that she has retired, and she will be doing fewer bookings on her new profile at an increased rate, to improve her work / life balance, but blimey...  Wish I could command a tenth of her hourly rate.

I can't see me fulfilling my fantasy booking in Preston anytime soon.

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

Offline usroads

Offline OakTree

It’s a marketing tactic. She hasn’t retired. The name has been retired instead and the rebranded as something else.

Out of my range of what I’m willing to pay so not interested.

Offline Sweetmature

£300 per hour is a lot of dough, however, I saw her a while ago (before I was member here) and from what I recall she is beautiful....to me anyway. She also gave a top notch service, but like many times lately I couldn’t finish in the allotted time.....

....so over ran by at least 30 mins (booking was for 1.5 hrs), she seemed fine with that at the time, didn’t seem in a rush to get me out the door....and if I was asked, I would have realised and left of my own accord....

...a while later, I was looking to book again...and she messaged me to say that by overstaying the first time it caused her all sorts of problems, with her daughter, her partner, etc.

So if I wanted to see her, I would have to firstly stump up the cost of my overstay and then the time on the day I wanted to see her.....

I don’t think you need to ask what I did  :lol:

Offline jaszyj87

she was too expensive before, shes having a laugh

Offline Trotter671

It’s a marketing tactic. She hasn’t retired. The name has been retired instead and the rebranded as something else.

Out of my range of what I’m willing to pay so not interested.

+1 - same here Oaky

Offline mace-window

she was too expensive before, shes having a laugh

She is 42, working in Preston charging £300. I don't know what marketing tactic she is using but to be charging that much makes believe she is a fucking idiot to think she will get any customers in Preston as well being past the wall in age regardless how attractive she is.

The amount of profiles of newbies or WG's charging Mega city prices outside of London for example on AW make me believe that most women are either bloody disillusional, greedy, love money so much or all three together.

The only positive is that she is bloody good provider. That said she needs increase her enjoy list for justifying £300 per hour.

Offline bigmc

I really wanted to see her but her old price always stopped me. Her new one is just cherry pie in the sky

Offline Clitheroelad

Deserves to go on the piss taking prices thread.

Offline photoclicker

https://www.adultwork.com/6623684 or https://www.adultwork.com/CurvyXCarrie  and the trend begins

Offline jonnw16

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  and the trend begins
She's an OTR webcam model and that's a "don't actually meet but I want to appear in more search results" rate.

Offline CaptainSensible

Apart from the extortionate price for the area I saw her a long time ago when she was based in Chorley.  She had an air that she was too good for all this and her head was not really in it.  I would always rather see a less prettier women who is interested than a stunner who is just counting the money in her head.  No connection at all.

Offline Cunning Stunts

Wonder if this means shes dropped the boyfriend/pimp.childminder ?