Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any news? New profile - SophiaB4U - Hoole, Chester  (Read 851 times)

Offline ISTS2005

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like a real cutie. Anyone have any experience or comms etc?

Feedback is hidden which is putting me off a lot.

cerealpunter

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like a real cutie. Anyone have any experience or comms etc?

Feedback is hidden which is putting me off a lot.
I was watching this one, she did have 2 good feedback, but then it was hidden when she got the third feedback, not much help sorry

Offline ISTS2005

I was watching this one, she did have 2 good feedback, but then it was hidden when she got the third feedback, not much help sorry
Thanks, unusual but good info. Cheers.

Offline mexicola

I've had her on my HL list too.

Her first two feedbacks were off genuine punters (I looked at their multiple feedback and it was from known good SPs). I checked here PG and some good pic's, exchanged a couple of emails but wouldn't commit. Here third feedback and a few "feedback onlys" which don't have points all said timewaster / deleted emails

The feedback became hidden, so I suspect a PG scam seller.

Offline ISTS2005

Think you might be right pal. She seems to be not reading my messages.

Offline ISTS2005

Still not even read the messages. Seems like a fake profile.

Offline Rimtastic

I spotted her profile, with nice pics, and as  already mentioned the some feedback was from a punter who had fed back on other girls I had seen, so seemed genuine.

Initially responded to emails saying she was getting too many emails and couldn't reply, then no contact, then blocked feedback (one of three was from a tv if I recall correctly.

Then a similar profile appeared in Chester with feedback from same people before being blocked, and profile moved to Liverpool then Nottingham

External Link/Members Only

Offline Asianfcuker

I spotted her profile, with nice pics, and as  already mentioned the some feedback was from a punter who had fed back on other girls I had seen, so seemed genuine.
Initially responded to emails saying she was getting too many emails and couldn't reply, then no contact, then blocked feedback (one of three was from a tv if I recall correctly.
Then a similar profile appeared in Chester with feedback from same people before being blocked, and profile moved to Liverpool then Nottingham.
External Link/Members Only

Both Bareback & Unprotected Sex listed on her profile.

AF

Online danny#3

i was watching her profile a few weeks ago fired off a message that went unread and she then moved around the country for a few weeks (monitored in my HL) and now she returns so probably a PG scammer. Looks cute though.