Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one tried  (Read 1810 times)

Offline crazy8

External Link/Members Only

I'm thinking of making an appointment and any feedback would be great

Offline Kev3773

You'll be lucky, she only registered on AW today and doesn't say anything about previous profiles. You could toftt  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Wouldn't have thought so, she only joined AW today.   

Edit

I must learn to type a bit quicker Alf   
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:20:26 pm by daviemac »

Offline stanleyjohn

I could be wrong but she has the look of the notorious 'bait and switcher' Ruby.

Online maxxblue

I could be wrong but she has the look of the notorious 'bait and switcher' Ruby.

Her verification pic did nothing to persuade me to book her. Unfortunately she has now hidden it, but it was not pleasant.

Offline crazy8

thanks for the heads up guys

nicelad8132

Im sure its a ruby profile as her old one with same pics has gone

Offline uk_fisher

She used to be on under Ruby something or other, worked out of bensham area and joined a agency not long ago. ...I reconise  the pics from her old profile. .don't know what she is like but her old profile was based towards being a mistress.

Offline Moresomes

.don't know what she is like but her old profile was based towards being a mistress.

If it is the notorious Ruby, she hooked up with an old trout called Danni for a while working as a domination duo down on the coast and in Gosforth.
Total rip-off.

Offline stanleyjohn

If it is the notorious Ruby, she hooked up with an old trout called Danni for a while working as a domination duo down on the coast and in Gosforth.
Total rip-off.

I had the misfortune of booking them as a duo ( before I found this site), bloody dreadful flat in Scotswood, crap service, crap attitude AVOID Ruby like the plague.

Offline Moresomes

I had the misfortune of booking them as a duo ( before I found this site), bloody dreadful flat in Scotswood, crap service, crap attitude AVOID Ruby like the plague.

Back in the days before the Ruby shit really hit the fan the old boiler Danni was offering meetings with Ruby as her sub, and her in charge.
Now at the time I rather fancied being balls deep in Ruby while Danni gently flogged my arse with a wet lettuce or something along those lines, so I made a booking. (She was advertising as being in Gosforth at the time). Confirmed in the morning and got some B/S reason why they couldn't perform that day.
Against my better judgement decided to have another go, and like the last time confirmed on the day, and this time didn't even get a text back, so never bothered again.
Lucky escape as it turns out.

Offline trainspotter

I think we are all agreed on Ruby but is this definitely her???

Reeson69

Back in the days before the Ruby shit really hit the fan the old boiler Danni was offering meetings with Ruby as her sub, and her in charge.
Now at the time I rather fancied being balls deep in Ruby while Danni gently flogged my arse with a wet lettuce or something along those lines, so I made a booking. (She was advertising as being in Gosforth at the time). Confirmed in the morning and got some B/S reason why they couldn't perform that day.
Against my better judgement decided to have another go, and like the last time confirmed on the day, and this time didn't even get a text back, so never bothered again.
Lucky escape as it turns out.

I saw Danni about 15 years ago and she was crap then. We agreed a time at a flat in Walker but she arrived late, by which time a pissed up knuckle dragger from a pub opposite had spotted me knocking on the door a couple of times, and came over to give me some grief. When she did finally turn up she had a bull terrier with her which got in the room and starting jumping around while I was bollock naked. I was too terrified to get an erection.
I had to leave by the back door because she was worried knuckle dragger and his mates from the pub might ambush me outside.
I wouldn't recommend her.

Offline Moresomes

When she did finally turn up she had a bull terrier with her which got in the room and starting jumping around while I was bollock naked. I was too terrified to get an erection.

Possibly just as well. Would have given Fido a bit more to get his teeth into.   :scare: