Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolaloha_25 - Dundee  (Read 1278 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7677279) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jimtaker

TOFTT here: External Link/Members Only

Services: 160 for one hour, 20 for OWO, 20 for kissing, same for anal, but I didn't go for it this time. She has lots and lots of clothing options, so a request will almost certainly get close.

Girl: Pics seem to be AI - she's about 5FT 7, natural, perky boobs, great arse. Covered in tatts. Quite pretty. 

Comms and accom AW then text. Quick to respond. Quay area, appt is quite jumbled.

Meet was for an hour. She took direction well and was happy vary oral from light sucking all the way to face fucking. Got quite sloppy. Some fun dirty talk. I get the sense she likes to be lightly dommed, and took direction well. We did a lot of position switching, starting with her energetically on top and moving to reverse cowgirl, mish. Doggy is great as her arse is spectacular.

Finished with a messy facial, which is rare - took it on her tongue and face.

Expensive, but she does what's agreed upon with enthusiasm. I'd go back.

Offline ik8133

Thanks for posting your review, to clarify did you pay a total of £200 for the hour, £160 + £20 + £20?

Offline tayboy

I found her to be disappointing, absolutely covered in tattoos  and piercings , not tall and slim but just average for her height. The pictures bare absolutely no resemblance to her in reality. £200 for an hour was way too much for what service she  gave. I'll not return.

Offline _mayflower_

Tried to see her a couple of times, but both times she stood me up. Once said her phone was off, the other time said she had just had a bad time with another punter so was taking a few days off to recover - was back working again the next day though! Looks like I would not have got what I was expecting anyway...