Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Alyxxx 191 feedbacks, looks amazing, anyone seen her  (Read 1716 times)

Offline mrx007

This hotty: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Lots of photos though I am not entirely sure they are all of the same girl?

If that is her, she is genuine and up for CIM/facials that's the girl I want to be unloading in/over today.

I've only found one mention of her on here that describes her as "very good but moved to Oxford". Well she's in Cambridge now (if that's where she was before).

Great photos and though I noticed in a couple she has the same shoes as Brunette Adelina (External Link/Members Only) though they are currently at different postcodes. Adelina looks super hot but her feedbacks are obviously fakes.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

She is the girl in the many pix and does look good in the flesh;!.

Seen her a few times and a very good performance on each occasion. She is away on holiday from the look of it now.

Can't comment of the other lady but that flat is used by different girls at different times..
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 05:14:11 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline mrx007

Saw another Girl tonight. Alyxxx states an extra £30 for CIM so that's a £100 half hour in Cambridge. Had an £80 glamorous Blonde that does just about anything and had my heart nearly bursting out of my chest. Will post a review.

The happy one

When I have spoken to her there is just too many extras that puts her I to the top London girls class and she is not that

There have been reviews saying she does not kiss

Just not worth the risk to me

Offline CBPaul

Tried booking Alyxxx back end of last year, enquired the day before, agreed time but had to call / text on the day to confirm. On the day I just got a string of texts, each moving the time forward by 30 minutes, not much use as she was over 30 mins away at the time so I gave up and went hunting elsewhere.

Busy girl evidently. But in times of slim pickings I wouldn't rule out another attempt.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

When I have spoken to her there is just too many extras that puts her I to the top London girls class and she is not that

There have been reviews saying she does not kiss

Just not worth the risk to me

I don't know where my learned friend got it from that she does not kiss, as the times I've seen her shes well into "tonsil hockey" not the usual just brush lips stuff;!.

The only thing she does not do which a lot of girls don't these days is fingering which is a bit of a shame;(.

And yes CBPaul, she can sometimes be a bit difficult to get hold of I don't think she's short of punters.

Offline mf_1101

Saw her last autumn 2013, working in a shared flat in Northampton Town Centre.

She was my first "non-milf" type look, (background on me, I came to punting to hook up with 40+ and I am a man in my mid twenties now) prettiest girl I had ever seen so I came easily but in terms of service she didn't do:

- DK
- OWO
- Anal
- CIM
- She didn't even let me lick her out.

But she was also very patient as I came to the booking late and friendly. Didn't give the best "performance".
I have read she is better with others, so I think it depends on a variety of factors, not at least your age/experience and I also think punctuality, if I wasn't late she might have offered more. She's beautiful but I wouldn't go back.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:11:10 pm by mf_1101 »

Offline mrx007

Glad I didn't bother to be honest as the extra costs put me off unless she does reduce her prices.

I had an amazing half hour with a glamorous nympho which I am just about to review...

whosroaring

I'm going to punt tonight in cambridge or MK. I will wait for your review then. :)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think you'll have to go quite some why up the A1 whosroaring as it seems the said lady has moved to Edinburgh!.

As regards Aly xxx I think that a punt over a year or so ago may well have gotten better or worse over that time scale. I have no complaints and she does most all of what I wanted with the exception of A which dosen't interest me that much anyway.

YMMV as they say;)..