Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Li - Apsley. Any info?  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Sneakypete1999

Thinking about a revisit to she Suzi but not seen any reviews on her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently, has her service dropped? TIA

External Link/Members Only

Offline Love2come

Thinking about a revisit to she Suzi but not seen any reviews on her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently, has her service dropped? TIA

External Link/Members Only
Did you see her?

Offline Sneakypete1999

No I didn't.

Still not seen any recent reviews for her either. Perhaps she's winding things down? Unless anyone has an update?

Offline mrx007

I always liked her, a lot. Why not just arrange a meeting with her and find out?

Admittedly I haven't seen her since she increased her price to £100. Saw her a few times at £80 and previously in MK at parlours when the girls there overall semmed to be of a hotter quality than they are now. With a couple of exceptions that is.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 04:12:47 pm by mrx007 »

Offline WAY-WARD

It's a while since I've seen her and she's not getting any younger but I'm sure she still looks OK and I can't see why her service would have deteriorated. I always found her to give a quality service...does what's on her likes list and no hidden extra charges. Nice safe location....you can't go wrong

Offline oneeyesnake

Think she is still working as she had responded to a request test I had made a few weeks back. I had requested for s weekend appointment and she declined in return to say she did not work weekends.

Offline mrx007

She's had her "available today" on at least once this week and last.

Offline simon07

She has been around for a while and has also boosted her prices.
I would not see for £100 - 30 minutes.

Offline sa31

Look at my previous reviews she is defo worth the trip and is still the same as my last review.  However i have found a new option of seeing Apple from HOD. Service is excellent better than Suzi in terms But flat bum.