Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy the Famous One  (Read 2455 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rocky Maivia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok here goes. Feeling the urge the other day and thought yes let's have a punt. Looked on hot list and tried Cathy. Booked Cathy for half hour session. And made my way down to where she was staying.

First impressions she was not a stunner and not exactly good looking but had a really good
Body. Got into the session and that's when the level went up. Blowjob, Sex, Anal and to finish it of CIM all brilliantly done.

Just to summarise service was brilliant but not the best looking lass would I go back probably yes for the service.

Offline stevedave

What did you pay? I've seen some ads for her that say its extra for anal and some that say all services on her likes list are included in the price?

I've been tempted to book her for a while just to take a stroll up Marmite Avenue.

Rocky Maivia

I paid £50 and everything was included in price and you can cum more than once

Offline stevedave

I paid £50 and everything was included in price and you can cum more than once

Cheers. If I get the chance to pop up to North Leeds before Christmas...

wibbo3661

Agree with everything said here. Great body and fantastic attitude. Saw her for an hour at The Office Dewsbury and she drained me three times, would have been more had it been physically possible! Totally new to this punting business and Cathy was a great start to it and it's all thanks to the reviews on here so thanks chaps. Keep up the good work! Well that's my first post done, won't be the last. Any recommendations for a second punt in the West Yorkshire area chaps?

Rocky Maivia

Agree with everything said here. Great body and fantastic attitude. Saw her for an hour at The Office Dewsbury and she drained me three times, would have been more had it been physically possible! Totally new to this punting business and Cathy was a great start to it and it's all thanks to the reviews on here so thanks chaps. Keep up the good work! Well that's my first post done, won't be the last. Any recommendations for a second punt in the West Yorkshire area chaps?

Personally Kendra Sultry you should try her

Iblisuk

got to try ShellieC....specially if you like big boobs