Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy The Famous One  (Read 2490 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline steve7458

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall - £90
Location – Leeds, above Chinese take away
Date – March 2014
Time - 1430

OK, So I am catching up with reviews having spent my first ever year - 2014 - seeing a few girls.  I found Cathy easy to talk to by email and she was good with directions to her place, which was a little out of the way, but not far from the centre of Leeds.

The meeting was very pleasurable, she started with a massage, at my request and we chatted briefly about ourselves.  Although Cathy is Irish, its difficult to pick this up in her voice.  She told me that she also worked at The Office in Dewsbury.

She then gave me oral (OWO) and afterwards Cathy got one of her toys out and we used that on her.  A new experience for me.  The meeting finished with another quick massage and I was out pretty much on the hour mark.  It didn't feel rushed as I was on a tight schedule anyway, so couldn't afford to stay any longer.

Cathy appears very open minded.  I'm shocking at guessing ages, but I would have thought she was closer to 35 than her published age of 29.  She has a good figure though and whilst not stunning is definitely pleasant on the eye.  Value for money is top notch and I would be happy to see her again.

I'm going to use my own marks out of 100 rating system for each meeting:73