Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy the famous one - Leeds  (Read 2283 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Adam786

Brilliant communication, sms sent and was at hers within an hour of doing so. Location is fairly discrete as it is behind some shops past the side, didn't feel like I was being watched but leading up to hers the ground is extremely slippery, almost as if the takeaway next to the shops throws a bunch of oil out. Best to be careful as I nearly fell like 5x lmao.

The meeting itself was pretty good, greeted by her kind of hiding behind the door. The house smelt of weed but I didn't really care at this point. In terms of looks, personally shes not my type but she is solid value for money. Straight into the room and straight to it literally, closed lips kiss ( i didnt want dfk) and straight to owo and she wasn't playing. Hard ans fast owo but she did slow down when i asked her to. Then we moved to the bed for more owo and some reverse cowgirl before I finished. A massage after and round 2 however I declined the round 2 as my balls were emptied from the first round.

I paid £50 for 30 minutes, owo, cim and 2 pops was agreed at no extra charge. Cim never happened as I ended up finishing in the codom. But overall a very solid service. She did tell me shes a few years older than her AW age however you can't really tell. I'd probably return at some point before she retired she said she was in around a year or so, but I have many others to try first!  But given the price I don"t think you can go wrong tbh. Positive service overall!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:46:52 am by Adam786 »

Offline One Eyed Snake

Seen this girl quite a few times. Yes she's good but since she's stopped Dfk it's now a no from me. It's a shame really she'll take a mouth full of baby juice but no dfk. Kissing is a must for me love it really gets me going.

Offline Adam786

Seen this girl quite a few times. Yes she's good but since she's stopped Dfk it's now a no from me. It's a shame really she'll take a mouth full of baby juice but no dfk. Kissing is a must for me love it really gets me going.

Ah each to their own bud. I get the feeling its available at discretion but can't say for sure

Offline One Eyed Snake

Ah each to their own bud. I get the feeling its available at discretion but can't say for sure
She used to DFK then she suddenly stopped, her loss. She’s still a good shag but no DFK no OES.

Offline Bustydusty

She used to DFK then she suddenly stopped, her loss. She’s still a good shag but no DFK no OES.
Seems to be hit and miss with dfk - plenty of recent reports including my own saying it was provided- what’s OES?

Offline Neptune

I got very deep wet DFK on my recent visit