Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy the Famous One  (Read 2115 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline One Eyed Snake

After reading a few good reports on Cathy I decided to venture into Unknown territory for me, First time I've punted in Leeds.
Good communication with Cathy sent her an Email and she texted me straight back with her phone no. I rang her and arranged to visit her at 10.30 am the next day. She then sent me her postcode for my Satnav.
Very easy to find a flat on top of a row of shops, plenty of good parking and it felt very safe. Rang her when parked and she gave me the flat no. On the outside the flat looked quite run down but it was ok inside , clean etc.
Cathy opened the door and was stood there in a red see through neglage, real sexy little body. Looked a little older than her age on Aw and to be honest looked a lot different to her pics.
As soon as we were in the room Cathy started to give me a good DFK for a while. Then introduced herself and asked what I required , I chose Gfe and got the money sorted £45 for 30 mins can't be bad.
I soon got my kit off and joined Cathy on the bed and a good kissing and fondling session followed, she then started to give me ow God can she suck, then I returned the favour and spent a good while licking her clit and fingering her tight little hole. She seemed to be enjoying it and made all the right noises. She asked if I wanted to see her use her vibrater fuck me it was a plug in type ,massive, she started to rub it over her clitty and a few minutes later she said she was cumming, don't think by her expression and noises she was faking it, she was absolutely wet through. She then started to suck me again and before I knew it I cum in her mouth , she did spit it into a tissue but that's no problem for me.  A few minutes kissing & cudling followed then she asked shall I get you hard again do yo want to fuck me. Haven't been able to pop more than once in 30 mins for years no so I said it was fine and got dressed. Next time it will defiantly be an hrs booking, Cathy definitely seemed to be up for it, really lets herself go and makes you feel very welcome and at ease.
To sum up a petite girl , about 36 , plenty of energy , fantastic service for a decent price, will definitely be going back.

Offline stevedave

You really need to work on these links snakey lad  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her a while back at The Office in Dewsbury and she was a very good, energetic shag  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

Forgive me for being thick but why is she known as the famous one? Always wonndered  :unknown:

Online PussyLover789

Ive got her on dvd (she use to offer filming a few years ago) & she was giving me a bj, and she swallowed all my cum the naughty girl lol, would like to see her again at some point  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline stevedave

Forgive me for being thick but why is she known as the famous one? Always wonndered  :unknown:

Yeah, I was always wandering if there was any reason for that...I'm presuming it's just to make her stand out though  :unknown:

Offline One Eyed Snake

You really need to work on these links snakey lad  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her a while back at The Office in Dewsbury and she was a very good, energetic shag  :thumbsup:
Your right I'll have to learn how to add a link

Tallboy2

How to post an Adultwork link on here!
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:22:44 pm »
How to post an Adultwork link from a WGs page using a PC or Android phone.
1. If on the Android App then go to the main Adultwork site
2. Go to the WGs page
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see a similar line of text to this:
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
4.  From that text these are the links: External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
You see there are 2 of them, the one with the number is the one you want as if the girl changes her name we know who it is and UK punting recognises that number and links other reviews to your post automatically.
5. Using your mouse select the link from the line of text right click and copy. If using an Android phone hold your finger over the text until 2 arrows appear now move those arrows until only the exact text is highlighted. At the top of your phone screen you'll see an icon that looks like a piece of paper with it's shadow, press this to copy the link
6. Go to write your review and post your link by right clicking and then paste or if on an Android phone hold your finger down on the text box until you see the arrows again then at the top of your phone screen press the icon that looks like a clipboard.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Thanks for that Tallboy2 , I've a review to put on for Sensual Sophie of Sheffield tomorrow so I'll give it a try,

Offline One Eyed Snake

I apologise to Cathy for putting in review that she looked nothing like pics. I had a good telling off from her about it. She invited me over to view her pics with full face showing instead of blurred. I can now confirm that the pics on AW are genuinely Cathy.

Tallboy2

I apologise to Cathy for putting in review that she looked nothing like pics. I had a good telling off from her about it. She invited me over to view her pics with full face showing instead of blurred. I can now confirm that the pics on AW are genuinely Cathy.

You wrote you thought she looked ' a lot different and older' than her pics. Is that not the case ?

Offline One Eyed Snake

She definitely looked older than 28. Her pics do look like her when you see the unblurred

Offline stevedave

Having met her relatively recently, the pics are definitely her. She has a great body, very tight and slender.

Facially she is a bonny lass, no doubt, but may be a bit older than advertised - mid-late 30's I'd guess.