Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alba&Sex - Manor House  (Read 867 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5743727) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline erman

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review on the site - the meet happened a few months ago (late January I believe).

Comms: Very easy, contacted her through aw at first and she gave me her number: she was responsive and set the meet for the morning later

Venue: Nice apartment in a terraced house, we had the meet downstairs in a separate room with a sofa bed. Bathroom was clean and nearby.

The girl: Alba is fantastic - it is definitely her in the pictures though she has probably aged a bit. She is naturally quite curvy which i love as there is a lot to play with, and she is naturally very playful to begin with. She is also smart and funny - great to talk to.

The meet: We started out with some DFK, before she moved down for OWO. Not the best I have ever had but she is incredibly passionate. She then moved on to my balls and then to rimming, all with a lot of desire. At the same time I was touching her all over and she was happy with fingering too. After a while I was getting too excited to decided to put the rubber on - she asked me what I wanted and as she is a self-proclaimed anal lover, how could I say no? We got some lube and exclusively did anal the rest of the session. She has a lot of energy and you can really tell she likes it. I popped in the rubber and then stayed to chat a bit, before we washed up and I left.

Price: 250£ for the hour.   
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 02:00:12 pm by erman »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for your first review mate, pleased it went well.