Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alex @executive suite,barnsley  (Read 976 times)

Offline bigD

Saw alex (new girl) yesterday,slim,size8 at a guess,had an accent but no idea where/which country. long brown hair and cute looking. Age 40+,but i am rubbish with ages.
£45 for the room,then once in the girl tells you the prices,(one service is included with the £45 already paid)OWO was £20 extra which was really good,nice full suck action ,no licking just deep heavy suction,nice.
Then some RO,small pussie,shaved and clean.
Then i stood at the side of the massage table while she OWO and i fingered her pussie till she was very wet.
Missionary to start,quite tight,felt nice,swapped to doggy ,felt tighter,her star fish was looking at me,so i played with it while fucking in doggy then pushed my thumb in,she liked it with some whispered moans of satisfaction,stayed like this till i filled the bag.pleasant lady,left happy.(£65/30mins)
can someone put me the link please.TIA 

Offline Dubai boy

It in the the rota . See at unit 8 there’s a new girl Alexa and was wondering if there the same . Pictures look stunning but I from past experience I’ve know them to put false images of ladies before

Online hornypunter

It in the the rota . See at unit 8 there’s a new girl Alexa and was wondering if there the same . Pictures look stunning but I from past experience I’ve know them to put false images of ladies before

To be hoped not. They describe her as 28. Add on the usual few years and probably expect early thirties not 40+.