Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Application for new massage parlour 23 Cookson St Blackpool  (Read 722 times)

Offline scutty brown

There's a new planning application to convert a takeway at 23 Cookson St, Blackpool into Thai massage parlour
Application is online at External Link/Members Only

Applicant is a Mrs Masarat Mclelland, who is sole director of Chokdee Thai, another Thai parlour at 6 Park Place, Manchester - off Cheetham Hill

Anyone know what we can expect?

Interesting move actually given the number of existing parlours, and the difficulty of finding staff locally. The guy who runs 5 Charles St has been touring the other local parlours offering a £150 finders fee for anyone who can procure a girl to work for him

Offline Goldfinch

I've been wanting to go to Chok Dee for a while now,hopefully my next punt.

It's been there a couple of years,previously called 'Thai Sanook Spa',both reviewed on here and offer FS.

Offline Georgedaviesok

I see Thai paradise is up for sale.

Offline scutty brown

I see Thai paradise is up for sale.

Doesn't surprise me, the money spent on that wreck of a building was insane - no chance of earning it back now. Add in the complications of the bustup between the original post takeover partners and I can see why they'd want to sell it on.
They bought it for £130,000 then spent £170,000 putting a new roof on and making it rainproof. Assuming it was all borrowed its hard to see how they'd generate enough turnover to pay that back and also pay business rates and utilities