Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall Rates!  (Read 425 times)

Expl1cit

Another thread got me thinking about outcall rates for WG's.

I understand the reasons they cost more, the time taken to travel to & from the location, additional transport costs and perhaps safety, but I sometimes like to have a longer booking of 2-3 hours.

If the incall rate is £100 for 1hr and the outcall rate is £160 for 1hr, then I would reasonably expect that a 3 hours outcall would be charged at £160 (outcall rate for 1hr) and then the remaining time at £100 per hour (incall rate).  If you only book an hour, they still have to travel to/from your place so a longer booking really doesn't cost them more money and longer bookings should I think always be at a reduced rate to the first hour!

They don't get that if you book one guy for 3 hours, it isn't going to be anywhere near as difficult as three seperate 1 hour bookings, you won't be fucking for 3 hours anyway and the chances of any WG getting three back to back bookings is very slim anyway.

Its the one thing that bothers me about longer durations, a lot of money is wasted because I want a relaxed session, rather than a quick couple of pops and be concious of the clock.

If I was a WG, I'd drop my rate by 30-40% for each subsequent hour and enjoy the relaxed nature of a three hour punt.  I'll get more money, see less punters and still have something which resembles a pussy at the end of my career.

I had this argument with a WG recently, she charges £120 for 1hr outcall, and says an 8hr overnight outcall is £1200.  That equates to £150 an hour, so its better for me to book her for 5 hours one night, get some sleep, and then book her for another 5 hours the following morning, or even book her 10 seperate times and have 20 pops which i'll never manage on an overnight booking.

I know the point of overnight bookings are different, the intention is not always to fuck like rabbits all night, and it may be a little uncomfortable for a WG to spend such a long time with one punter but seriously, I can never get an understanding of these rates, which generally apply across the board.

Online wristjob

Well a lot of it is pretty illogical from a purely business point of view considering the travel time and inconvenience is a one-off thing (unless they have a driver who parks up and waits 3 hours I guess). Overnight maybe makes more sense as I can imagine the whole idea of being asleep with a total stranger there could be daunting. I would say ultimately if you are thinking of throwing £400 or more in the direction of a girl try a bit of negotiation. There's a big difference between somebody trying to chop a bit off your £60/30 min rate and seeing if you can get an extra hour or 2 for a £400 booking.