Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting is hard work at the minute  (Read 12257 times)

Offline pantywetter

Anyone else think we are entering a bad period for punting?

Prices are well up
Selection is well down
Less foreign hookers passing through
Competition from OnlyFans
It’s even trickier than usual to book the well reviewed girls
Travel is difficult both in and out of the UK to fish in another pond
AW quality is awful
Harder to make excuses to wife/gf to go for a punt
Many of us will have been hit in the pocket over Covid

I thought there would be lots of girls trying this career post Covid but it’s gone the other way

Tempted to take a few months off personally

Online Boates

Ironically, just been looking through AW for my area and was thinking exactly the same, therefore totally agree with your comments, with the exception of finding excuses - I don't need too!  :thumbsup:

Offline Badboyrich

Got to agree with this.
I saw my regular domme a couple of weeks back with no issue but I am also fancying something more vanilla - I really want to have a good eat of a cunt.

Been in touch with a lady I saw many years ago, arranged a time and then on the day she wasn't feeling well. Several attempts to re-book on my part until I gave up.

Tried another lady last week and started communicating. Session booked for later today and now her daughter is coming round.

To be honest I think what is happening is that WG are in strong demand at the moment and as I only want a 30 minute session as soon as a longer booking comes along I am being bumped.

Getting pretty annoying TBH

Online southcoastpunter

It may well be even worse now than before covid, but i think the availablity of ladies i like has been very poor (at least in my area) for 2 or 3 years - which is why some 2 or 2 and a half years ago i went mainly massage plus extras and then about 18 months ago went onto SA.

I have always thought (and said) that those guys who said the market will be full of hard up women after covid and prices will fall were mistaken or at least overly optimistic! I think we need to get used to "difficult trading times" as personally, i don't see it changing significantly any time soon.

Offline D_woodygood

You aren't bloody wrong...I've been trying to make a booking for the past 2 weeks whenever I'm free. Just trying to get a WG to reply to my messages is hard work.

Offline Don-Pedro

For all of the reasons the OP listed I punt significantly less than before. Now it is 1 in 4-6 weeks.
Even if I manage to get out of the house, no decent SP’s are around, so it ends up with nothing.
Also now i cannot plan and book well ehead as again it is difficult with the excuses.
It seems to me that the probabalility of me being free and the lady being avaialble in the same place and same time seems close to Nil  :dash:

Offline pantywetter

You aren't bloody wrong...I've been trying to make a booking for the past 2 weeks whenever I'm free. Just trying to get a WG to reply to my messages is hard work.

I normally try to book on the day and I’m usually successful.

Yesterday I had 20+ messages out on AW, SMS and didn’t hear a peep back by 2pm.

I can handle costs going up etc but that was really hard work.

Depressing times!

Online Skeleton

Had this twice over the last fortnight, two free days, sent out a good few messages for meets and tried calling a few but either nothing back or not working. Maybe need to plan further ahead than 24-48 hours

Offline chadpitt

I agree. The amount of pre-meet effort alone honestly makes you want to give up.

Offline willie loman

in the saunas the complaint is zero customers, no men travelling on business, conferences etc, no tourists, locals unemployed or frightened, i was at a sauna on sunday, late on, and i knew that i was the girls first customer of the day.

Offline P Hughes

I agree. The amount of pre-meet effort alone honestly makes you want to give up.

It really does. The effort required is not becoming worth it. I agree with the OP, but I was starting to experience this about 18 months prior to the pandemic. My view is, simplistic as it sounds, is that for whatever reason, over the years,  a lot of SP's have abandoned AW and hardly any new ones are coming through to replace them. Each year sees a diminishing return. I'm not sure if girls are using other avenues like Cam work, or the private party circuit, where only those in the know are able to meet them or just deciding against doing it. The few remaining girls available are so inundated that you have to book them according to their availability, and they usually cancel or go silent on the day anyway. I honestly can't see things improving anytime soon, especially when the impact of the pandemic is factored in. I said on a previous thread that it was more wishful thinking that the pandemic would lead to more SP's and favourable rates. I knew immediately that a significant amount of SP's would quit straight away, and those remaining would inflate their rates.

Offline Bonker

Offline chadpitt

I said on a previous thread that it was more wishful thinking that the pandemic would lead to more SP's and favourable rates. I knew immediately that a significant amount of SP's would quit straight away, and those remaining would inflate their rates.

It's gotten worse because of government meddling. People get furlough pay for just staying in bed and doing nothing. Good foreign talent is keeping away because of border controls and travel bans.

Offline Mr Doodle

I check in with AW occasionally at the moment, and there seems to be an OK supply at the end of the market I would look at (at least in London; in the SW it is a desert). My problem is that since the pandemic, I had a lot of time off work (didn't qualify for the furlough, either) and since taking the new job, earn a lot less (market rates generally way down for what I do) and work from home 100% of the time.. and that doesn't look like changing for the foreseeable future.

Agree though, that it is a sellers' market at the moment. Seems a few things have conspired to work against the market at roughly the same time.. pandemic, OnlyFans (and other technology based voyeur sites), Brexit, etc. Market could probably sustain any one of these at a time (maybe not the lockdowns of the pandemic), but all three makes it tough.

Offline Stevelondon

I am no expert on agency girls.
Does anyone know if these are easier to book. I am thinking those agency SP's who provide incall.

Offline Fisherman

Totally agree with this

Finally got a free night, had a rb up for a week at a good price, only had 5 responses 4 of which were the usual rubbish and on who hadn’t read the booking and didn’t do what I wanted.

tried to book 4 of the well reviewed service providers in the area 2-3 days in advance. No joy radio silence or already booked. Tried the available today filtered by at least 1 positive review list within a 10 mile radius in the morning for late afternoon early evening and got no response on the phone or text. This was from 6-7 service providers.

A few hundred quid saved I suppose

Offline sparkus

It really fucking is.  My only hope is that some kind of equilibrium will be restored soon.

The cash I've been saving I've spent on other stuff as well.

Offline Slaveofnature

in the saunas the complaint is zero customers, no men travelling on business, conferences etc, no tourists, locals unemployed or frightened, i was at a sauna on sunday, late on, and i knew that i was the girls first customer of the day.
Never considered sauna's before Willie but think I will give them a go as my opportunities present themselves at short notice just now and booking on AW just isn't feasible.

Offline Atlas1957

Saunas, agencies, parlours can be quite interchangeable depending what part of the country you are in.

My recent experience with parlours is I haven't struggled to book in with the popular WGs. You have to be aware of the limitations of parlours and doing research and being smart about bookings is a must, e.g. search for reviews (harder to find than AW), don't book blind always try to see them in person first, don't do long bookings for first bookings unless you have cash to burn just do a shorter booking to get a sense of them (then cheekily ask to extend if you really like them).

There seems to be supply and demand issues. Sometimes the parlours struggle to get a full roster of WGs in on the day and the WGs who do come in can be very busy, but sometimes there aren't as many punters as expected and if too many WGs they all aren't busy enough.

Offline Belgarion

Waiting for my second dose before I get into it again.

Had already resolved to only see SPs I had seen before. Looking at AW recently, no one new has ticked my boxes.

Offline hunkybc

Working from home all the time. So less opportunity to divert on way home etc.
Prices in my local area have jumped up...mainly £90 for half hour for the good ones.

Offline pantywetter

I am no expert on agency girls.
Does anyone know if these are easier to book. I am thinking those agency SP's who provide incall.

I have moved mainly to Diva in 2020 and to be fair had some cracking punts and a good experience.

However, now they are pushing the prices up to 300/400/500 for the well reviewed girls.  It’s an absolute piss take but I suppose somebody must be paying it.

It’s why I’m trying angles like AW and SA again but fuck it’s hard work!

Offline BlessedTalent

I have to agree. I have been thinking the same for sometime.
It's been going down that lane for a while, even before the pandemic.

Online alabama1

If we all hold the line and don't panic, prices will come down. Can't believe i just said that. Although true, it's never gonna happen is it ?

Offline Inbetweener

Anyone else think we are entering a bad period for punting?

Prices are well up
Selection is well down
Less foreign hookers passing through
Competition from OnlyFans
It’s even trickier than usual to book the well reviewed girls
Travel is difficult both in and out of the UK to fish in another pond
AW quality is awful
Harder to make excuses to wife/gf to go for a punt
Many of us will have been hit in the pocket over Covid

I thought there would be lots of girls trying this career post Covid but it’s gone the other way

Tempted to take a few months off personally

I agree with most of this. I've had one punt this year which was a month ago. I finally had a punting window today. Fired off some texts yesterday because I didn't want to risk losing the opportunity. Both of them were fully booked. Ended up with a pot noodle and a wank.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:41:32 pm by Inbetweener »

Online Trex

It’s mainly because of covid. I have some friends who are still unemployed, I lost my job because of covid but now I’ve got a new job few months ago working at home is great so far. Also there are guys and girls who are waiting to get fully Vaccinated.

There are foreign girls who are travelling to the UK have to quarantine for 10 days. So that’s a another reason.

Online alabama1

I agree with most of this. I've had one punt this year which was a month ago. I finally had a punting window today. Fired off some texts yesterday because I didn't want to risk losing the opportunity. Both of them were fully booked. Ended up with a pot noodle and a wank.
Which did you enjoy the most ?  :D

Offline Home Alone

I, too, am finding punting less enjoyable than it was pre-pandemic. It isn't just the general malaise reported above but, as is clear from other posts in this thread, many of us will have personal reasons for being disillusioned with the punting scene at the moment.

My basic problem is that I'm getting older and more infirm. Getting around is less easy for this disabled 70-something than it was before the pandemic struck.

Combine that with what felt like the Government's compulsory savings scheme - a.k.a. lockdown - and it's a long time since my bank balance looked so healthy. Suddenly I have different priorities. I'm not a candidate for a Care Home but in my heart of hearts, I know I ought to downsize and move into what I believe is known in the trade as 'semi-sheltered accommodation'.

And that mindset is bringing different priorities. None of us knows how much longer we have on the planet and, having been so frugal - apart from punting!😉 - in recent years, I want a bit of luxury in my life. I've also promised myself one final visit to see me mates in Australia and New Zealand. Only this time I'm not going all that way and back in Economy; No, Sir!

So while I've always enjoyed having my dirty little secret that none of my friends in Civvy Street knew about, from now on I suspect it'll be the memories of previous punts, rather than the planning of the next one, which will sustain me. :cry:

Offline Slaveofnature

Working from home all the time. So less opportunity to divert on way home etc.
Prices in my local area have jumped up...mainly £90 for half hour for the good ones.
This is a key factor for I would think a lot of us. Working from Home with partner doing the same means no opportunities to slope off for an afternoon of pleasure. I used to take Fri afternoons off, go to a nice pub, sit with a drink and organise a punt on my phone with an SP. Now I can't leave for more than an hour without having to check in with SHMBO - 'where are you going; when will you be back; get something for the tea when your out!. When the opportunity does arise then it is by its nature short notice and its nigh on impossible to find anyone to punt with.  Did manage it once for a half hour punt but not with one of my favourites and not the type of punt I usually want which is an hour or hour and a half.
So yes punting is bloody hard at the moment.

Offline Nickoname1

Now I can't leave for more than an hour without having to check in with SHMBO - 'where are you going; when will you be back; get something for the tea when your out!.

Exactly this!! :dash:

I also stupidly installed CCTV at the front of the house at the start of lockdown and all the family's comings and goings can be viewed via an App. She knows precisely what time I leave the house and exactly what time I return!  :scare:

At least there seems to be much more traffic on the roads these days, so some excuse for going MIA for half an hour or so!!

Offline tynetunnel

Exactly this!! :dash:

I also stupidly installed CCTV at the front of the house at the start of lockdown and all the family's comings and goings can be viewed via an App. She knows precisely what time I leave the house and exactly what time I return!  :scare:

At least there seems to be much more traffic on the roads these days, so some excuse for going MIA for half an hour or so!!

I made a similar schoolboy error with a Ring doorbell!  :rolleyes: :scare:

Offline G-style

I agree with many of the comments.
Lack of funds and opportunity. I've worked from home for years but with many trips out to visit customers or colleagues.
For me its becoming increasingly difficult to pick the genuine from the scam.
Also in the rare times when I get the opportunity to play I can never arrange anything suitable at short notice.
Just hoping it will improve.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Ended up with a pot noodle and a wank.

Have they stopped doing the little sachets of sauce now then? 

Offline B4bcock

I made a similar schoolboy error with a Ring doorbell!  :rolleyes: :scare:

All may not be lost, TT.  I installed a Ring floodlight/camera set a couple of years ago and it broke within about 6 to 8 months.  My cue to mutter to OH  "Not bothering with this useless shit any more" whilst inwardly smiling smugly.   :D

Offline Thephoenix

I, too, am finding punting less enjoyable than it was pre-pandemic. It isn't just the general malaise reported above but, as is clear from other posts in this thread, many of us will have personal reasons for being disillusioned with the punting scene at the moment.

My basic problem is that I'm getting older and more infirm. Getting around is less easy for this disabled 70-something than it was before the pandemic struck.

Combine that with what felt like the Government's compulsory savings scheme - a.k.a. lockdown - and it's a long time since my bank balance looked so healthy. Suddenly I have different priorities. I'm not a candidate for a Care Home but in my heart of hearts, I know I ought to downsize and move into what I believe is known in the trade as 'semi-sheltered accommodation'.

And that mindset is bringing different priorities. None of us knows how much longer we have on the planet and, having been so frugal - apart from punting!😉 - in recent years, I want a bit of luxury in my life. I've also promised myself one final visit to see me mates in Australia and New Zealand. Only this time I'm not going all that way and back in Economy; No, Sir!

So while I've always enjoyed having my dirty little secret that none of my friends in Civvy Street knew about, from now on I suspect it'll be the memories of previous punts, rather than the planning of the next one, which will sustain me. :cry:

I know how you feel.

Performance issues have curtailed my punting in recent years, but my brain (the the one down below) continues to make appointments my body can't keep.
I haven't given up entirely, but I'm realising that thinking I can enjoy punting as I used to is now more of an illusion than reality.

I visited old friends in Australia a few years ago, including a surprise 'This Is Your Life' guest at a surprise 70th birthday celebration.
Stopovers in Bangkok and Singapore enabled me to enjoy some relaxing fbsm to break up the journey.
It was probably the last time, so I was really glad I did the trip.
The sunshine and warmth will no doubt do you good, and the money you've saved will help pay for the holiday, particularly if you have friends to stay with like I did.

I guess we all reach the stage when we've got so much more to look back on than look forward.

Having recently read a very sad post from a member on the Wales board, it makes me continue to count my blessings even more. :drinks:

Offline sparkus

I'm actually reactivating my gym membership again, not because I particularly need it but it does give me an excuse to be out and also to shower on getting home (a story about rubbish changing facilities is very believable).

Kinda fucked if she suggests she also join and we go together though.

Offline County Militia

It hasn't been too bad for me personally. Funds and travel haven't been an issue either which I'm thankful for. I've already had 2 punts recently this year with trans girls and availability was no problem but then again it's not to everyone's taste and I get the impression there seems to be rather niche market for transexuals. Got to love getting fucked in the ass by a 9inch tranny cock and having a load blown down your throat but each to their own!

I definitely need to do reviews for those too.

Offline P Hughes

It's weird as it's been dire in my neck of the woods prior to the pandemic. I remember years ago in the late 90's early 2000's which was a complete contrast to now. I was almost spoilt for choice back then. Now I find it difficult to even get a response.  I remembered back in those days, every day off I had I would traditionally see an SP. I would normally have the option of at least 4 SP's on most given weekdays. Now I go weeks just trying to find SP's to arrange a meeting never mind getting a response. I've in effect been forced into semi retirement due to lack of realistic opportunities. Unfortunately I can't see it getting better anytime soon. A lot of new girls are focusing on content and making money off views. They make footage with their pimp boyfriends or someone else they are comfortable with,and solely rely on the revenue from the footage, instead of actually seeing punters. Funnily enough one of my last meets was a 2  girl touring duo. I remember one of the girls saying to the other; " think of the money we would make if we filmed this and put it on AW?" I think that's the direction things are heading.

Offline lamboman

Does seem like hard work,a 25m radius search is only 245 profiles for me now of which possibly 4 I might be interested in and I expect only 1 would reply if contacted.

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

I'm actually reactivating my gym membership again, not because I particularly need it but it does give me an excuse to be out and also to shower on getting home (a story about rubbish changing facilities is very believable).

Kinda fucked if she suggests she also join and we go together though.

Drastic measures called for :D, you sure the lockdown timber is not playing on your mind :lol:.

I think maybe the poster above has hit the nail on the head, things have been going down hill long before the big B and the pandemic and it is down to the rise in online content.
That gives them a worldwide market, they do not have to travel here or elsewhere, no rent for working place, no overheads really and can do it from home and not dealing directly with fickle humans. Which leaves the older and not so good looking to play the AW market in general.

If you could get the third of you Escort takings, have no travel or rent, work a job locally and have no hassle it would make sense, if you believe the hype they can make much more.

Online Skeleton

Ironically there is a thread on Saafe complaining about how quiet things are for the WG’s at present, go figure! :unknown:

Offline jimbobted

I think onlyfans etc is sucking a lot of what would be new prossies out of the market. Also a lot of the younger ones on AW saying they will only meet after cam sessions (which I think is a scam to get cam income).
Personally, I can't understand why people pay a per minute rate not far below that of actually fucking a girl to watch someone play with a dildo it get fucked by her boyfriend on a screen. Just seems like an even more frustrating version of going to a strip club for me.
I think the cam market will get saturated, if it isn't already. I have no interest in cam stuff as none of it can compete with the extensive wank bank of porn I have stashed for free. I also can't actually cam because Mrs will hear, whereas I can peruse AW at will, within reason.
AW could do with an overhaul, it's a very old fashioned site and probably doesn't help to draw new girls in.
The other thing is seeking etc. Again, those who are prepared to fuck for cash are probably more inclined to just fuck one or two sugar daddies than a procession of perverts if they can get away with it. I can't be arsed with seeking, I'm not after a relationship, even a pretend one, just want to hand over cash for a fit girl to get her kit off, suck my dick and let me fuck her. If she's good I'll book her again and pay her again.

I do think it's quite hard to get something set up at the moment, but getting easier more recently. My last punt was a total disaster but I haven't given up.
I'm away with business next week and have lined up a girl from an agency for one night, and a sub off AW for the other. I think it's 50:50 for both, I might get lucky and get both, which will be expensive (both multi-hour meets which I prefer, especially with a sub as I like to properly use them). First time I've booked through an agency and so far it does seem more straightforward and reliable than AW.

There's always going to be men who want to fuck girls for cash. The market will evolve as it always has done.
Intrigued by these private parties someone mentioned. How do you get into that world?

Offline lamboman

Ironically there is a thread on Saafe complaining about how quiet things are for the WG’s at present, go figure! :unknown:

Women like to moan.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

I think onlyfans etc is sucking a lot of what would be new prossies out of the market. Also a lot of the younger ones on AW saying they will only meet after cam sessions (which I think is a scam to get cam income).
Personally, I can't understand why people pay a per minute rate not far below that of actually fucking a girl to watch someone play with a dildo it get fucked by her boyfriend on a screen. Just seems like an even more frustrating version of going to a strip club for me.
I think the cam market will get saturated, if it isn't already. I have no interest in cam stuff as none of it can compete with the extensive wank bank of porn I have stashed for free. I also can't actually cam because Mrs will hear, whereas I can peruse AW at will, within reason.
AW could do with an overhaul, it's a very old fashioned site and probably doesn't help to draw new girls in.
The other thing is seeking etc. Again, those who are prepared to fuck for cash are probably more inclined to just fuck one or two sugar daddies than a procession of perverts if they can get away with it. I can't be arsed with seeking, I'm not after a relationship, even a pretend one, just want to hand over cash for a fit girl to get her kit off, suck my dick and let me fuck her. If she's good I'll book her again and pay her again.

I do think it's quite hard to get something set up at the moment, but getting easier more recently. My last punt was a total disaster but I haven't given up.
I'm away with business next week and have lined up a girl from an agency for one night, and a sub off AW for the other. I think it's 50:50 for both, I might get lucky and get both, which will be expensive (both multi-hour meets which I prefer, especially with a sub as I like to properly use them). First time I've booked through an agency and so far it does seem more straightforward and reliable than AW.

There's always going to be men who want to fuck girls for cash. The market will evolve as it always has done.
Intrigued by these private parties someone mentioned. How do you get into that world?

I do not get the online stuff either, free porn everywhere, but it will not get saturated, it is worldwide and new people finding it all the time. Might get price competition but saturated no, different people like different types of women, solo, group, duo, lesbian, bi and as phones and internet get cheaper new markets will open up.

Sure there will always be a market, it is the numbers that choose to feed it that is the problem, finding suitable places, pimps and crooks wanting in on the cash, bad punters, thieves and scumbags, higher advertising costs and competition from fake ads, all growing problems any one new has to contend with and no doubt putting them off, travel is not so easy at the moment either.

Youngsters are brought up with everything online, they cannot be bothered with hassle, if there is not a app they are not interested, that is why my punting evolved in the first lockdown to the am market, those looking for fun and paying the bills and away from by the hour advertised women and lets be honest, inflation would be much higher if the recent price increases were take into account lol, that is before the boom in extras added, sex from a menu is not appealing at all.

Offline D_woodygood

Funny that because I've been trying to book somebody for the past week and had only 1 reply. It's a real struggle to find anyone who offers 15 minutes service for a decent price.

I'm seeing too many escorts with zero reviews charging £70 for 15 minutes. Even come across a few where they think £300 an hour is reasonable price with no experience. Seems like if I want to get laid with a good experienced escort I'm going to need to book an hour appointment just for a quick blowjob.

Online alabama1

Funny that because I've been trying to book somebody for the past week and had only 1 reply. It's a real struggle to find anyone who offers 15 minutes service for a decent price.

I'm seeing too many escorts with zero reviews charging £70 for 15 minutes. Even come across a few where they think £300 an hour is reasonable price with no experience. Seems like if I want to get laid with a good experienced escort I'm going to need to book an hour appointment just for a quick blowjob.

Could you give us some examples please ? Cheers  :hi:

Offline expeller

See External Link/Members Only
shortage and higher fees are the norm now

Online alabama1

Here are a few I found with high prices.

External Link/Members Only

Two at £80 for 15 minutes as you suggested. But you couldn't find any at £300 an hour. Just goes to show that they are the exception not the rule. Thanks anyway.  :hi:

Offline D_woodygood

Two at £80 for 15 minutes as you suggested. But you couldn't find any at £300 an hour. Just goes to show that they are the exception not the rule. Thanks anyway.  :hi:

Well I've messaged a few girls advertisng £50 for 15 minutes but when I message them about it. The price suddenly goes up to £70 for owo.