Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoiding getting to know WG (emotional baggage)  (Read 3404 times)

Offline Drekszter

My guess is that many will marry a rich, steady, dependable type, giving him the minimum amount of vanilla sex needed to keep him placated, and then hit him with a divorce (or possibly a fast moving car if they're an EE) to land a nice little tax free nest egg.

I thought that's already happening and the trend is secretly growing?

We have the classic gold diggers, students entering longer term commitments with sugar daddies in exchange for more money and a min amount of agreed services and I heard some of them go as far as buying them a nice car.

Offline beanfarmer05

Anyone here watch ballers on sky, TV show about the Rock as an NFL agent??

There's a quote from season one I think, never a truer word spoken.. Trust me.. "never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

Offline misterali

My guess is that many will marry a rich, steady, dependable type, giving him the minimum amount of vanilla sex needed to keep him placated, and then hit him with a divorce (or possibly a fast moving car if they're an EE) to land a nice little tax free nest egg.
I like the reference, very funny! But yes agreed.

NotThePrimeMinister

But, unless they marry a client, how do they explain the gap in their employment? Yes, honey, I was a self-employed beautician for 10 years, and this is how I afforded to put down the deposit for a house and to buy my Mercedes...  :lol: