Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Kasia - What a Cutie  (Read 6773 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour at her flat in Southall - a lot...

Kasia is the girl that I thought long and hard about not telling you lot about.  There is something quite satisfying to know that you have ready access to an absolutely amazing girl,who comprehensively presses all your buttons, and who seems largely to have flown under the radar on here.

I have seen a lot of Kasia over the past few months - I cant recall how many times exactly.  I also can't recall what took me to her - her AW profile picture is not exactly inspiring, but it was in my early days, back when I was young and naive, so I probably just took a chance.

Kasia is without question the consistently best, most intense fuck I have ever had.  She is the best kisser, she makes the most appealing sounds, she is the most captivating to watch as she grinds on top of you, and if you catch her right, she is the most orgasmic girl too. We always end up in a sweating, panting heap on a soaked sheet. 

She is young, Polish, and very cute rather than movie star beautiful.  We rarely spend too much time talking, as she locks on about 30 seconds after I enter the flat, and we are still kissing and grabbing as she opens the door for me to leave an hour later.

My experiences with her are many and varied, but particular highlights include me lifting her up the wall so her pussy is level with my face, and going at it, and any time I am in between her legs. I love going down on her.

Very few downsides to her, but there are some (if you consider these downsides): you get an hour - she has a timer on her phone and she is pretty strict about time; she is very direct - I really like her honesty but until you get used to her she can appear a little brusque.

A truly lovely girl who deserves a wider audience.  I can't believe I'm telling you about her. You owe me big time you fuckers.

Quesadilla

Nice review but she's already had three positive reviews on here from others before you and was already in my HL.  :unknown:  :drinks:

Sylvester

Nice review but she's already had three positive reviews on here from others before you and was already in my HL.  :unknown:  :drinks:
Yeah, I know - I'm not claiming to TOFTT here, she just doesn't seem to come up in discussions on here much.  That's all.

Offline citynight

Glad you have been having a good time with her! I think she's great fun! :drinks:

She's a pocket rocket - tiny but full of energy. She might keep an eye on the time but doesn't waste a single second of it. Highlight for me was picking her up in my arms and lifting her up - she then leant down to kiss me, which was amazing. Kasia is light as a feather.

I had a great time with her and was planning to return once the funds allowed. You will be hard pushed to find enthusiasm like Kasia.

Offline barnstorm123

I saw her this week, will write a full review in due course. But I'll echo what is said here, she's a bit of a diamond. She's got an attitude like Adele4u but lacks Adele's skills. She's all-energy in the bedroom and has a great little body. For £100 she's a great value punt, shame she's in Southall, she'd rake in the cash if she was central.

Offline sticko

Thanks for the review and the other contributions.  I'll definitely be making the loooong trip to Southall at some point soon...

S

Offline Convince Me

Be prepared for a no show. Confirmed my booking over the phone & was sent the postcode, however she failed to honour our appointment. Perhaps she overslept or the landlord popped round....

baller99

Nice review, wasn't on my radar but his review has definitely bumped her up a couple of spots; one question, how is the location? Is it discrete? Also her apartment? Just don't want to be visiting a dodgy place

Sylvester

It's a newish apartment block near to Southall station.  There is a door entry system, so K has to give you the code and she buzzes you in.  It's all perfectly discreet.  Southall is a bit shit mind.

Online flybynightpm

Yeah I had a no show last Dec, got an apologetic txt about an hour after the meet time.. whilst I was with plan B... gave her the benefit of the doubt... I got the slept in reason..

LL

The top girls will be consistently good.  What we're looking for here on this forum is evidence of that consistency is it not?
Therefore the more reviews posted, for any girl, the better.  The fact that this girl has been reviewed three times before this guy took the time and effort to put fingertip to keyboard to share his experience with us, that doesn't make his review any less valid or useful than the ones that came before it.

Offline SamLP

Thanks, she's was on my HL. Sounds like a good punt. I saw her friend Emilly at her flat last week. I wonder if they do a threesome.

Quesadilla

The top girls will be consistently good.  What we're looking for here on this forum is evidence of that consistency is it not?
Therefore the more reviews posted, for any girl, the better.  The fact that this girl has been reviewed three times before this guy took the time and effort to put fingertip to keyboard to share his experience with us, that doesn't make his review any less valid or useful than the ones that came before it.

Sorry LL - you missed my point - Sly opened his review saying here's one he wasn't going to review, kind of implying he was TOFTT and telling us something we didn't already know.  That was all I was commenting on - you can never have too many reviews! 

Sylvester

I know what you meant Q, and I'll admit it probably sounded more dramatic than I intended.  I just mean that she is of high worth to me, and I didn't really feel like sharing.

Just feeling a little selfish, but I got over it... ;)

UberX

I called her today no answer and sent a text no reply it is about 4 hours now no response from her. :thumbsdown: :angry:

Offline JamesRockford

When I saw Kasia some months ago she mentioned that she works part-time at a restaurant.  Why she would do so for say £8 or 10/hour is a mystery when she could better employ her time.  She really is a pocket rocket, but her extreme supposed "ticklishness" stopped me from returning.

I wonder how much it would cost per hour to actually 'employ' a full-time WG, for say a few years.  The novelty would wear off and the sex might get boring, infrequent or non-existent - I'd have to start listening to her and also I'd likely start seeing other WGs.

Wait... that sounds familiar.

charming_red

Thanks, she's was on my HL. Sounds like a good punt. I saw her friend Emilly at her flat last week. I wonder if they do a threesome.

How often does Emily work from Kasia's flat?

Can't make the long journey to north london.

Sylvester

I called her today no answer and sent a text no reply it is about 4 hours now no response from her. :thumbsdown: :angry:

I never bother trying before about 1100.  Girl likes her sleep!!

Is her Green Light on?  That's a pretty reliable sign with K.

Offline King Nuts

When I saw Kasia some months ago she mentioned that she works part-time at a restaurant.  Why she would do so for say £8 or 10/hour is a mystery when she could better employ her time.

Have come across this before, and been equally baffled. The story goes that they want variety and don't want to be on their back all day.

LL

Sorry LL - you missed my point - Sly opened his review saying here's one he wasn't going to review, kind of implying he was TOFTT and telling us something we didn't already know.  That was all I was commenting on - you can never have too many reviews!
Ah OK, now I'm with ya  :drinks:

LL

Have come across this before, and been equally baffled. The story goes that they want variety and don't want to be on their back all day.
Could also be a good cover for when her parents are in town!?

Offline JamesRockford

Could also be a good cover for when her parents are in town!?

Well bizarrely she volunteered the info to me that she is employed in the restaurant alongside her brother, who cooks.  A lot of hard work just to create a cover story.

She does have a lovely tasting pussy, as I recall.  Her owo was not great, though.

west8

Quite a few of the Poles have a 'real' job. Not because they need an alibi for mummy and daddy, but because some like to be 'on the system' in the hope of securing a mortgage at some point.

Small minority and a sensible long-term strategy for those who intend to raise a family here in the UK. I stand by my statement elsewhere that the vast majority pay no taxes and do not intend to remain in the long term.

Offline SamLP

How often does Emily work from Kasia's flat?

Can't make the long journey to north london.

I don't know. She was there last Friday and Saturday as she said she has some regulars who wanted to see her so she arranged to be there so they can book her. I don't know if it's a regular thing or if she goes there when she has enough requests. You could ask her when her next visit there is.

Offline Convince Me

Yeah I had a no show last Dec, got an apologetic txt about an hour after the meet time.. whilst I was with plan B... gave her the benefit of the doubt... I got the slept in reason..
No apologetic text for me!

Sylvester

I'm not going to keep reviewing Kasia, because I'm sure it will get boring for everyone very quickly.

Just to say that another fantastic session with a consistently excellent girl - she really never lets her standards drop even for a minute.

Lots of everything I like, delivered with passion and commitment.  We finished in a panting, sweating heap, as usual.  Who needs a gym membership?

A really great girl.

Offline sam1234

Anybody heard from her in the last couple months??? Prob one of the best punts  I ever had. Had a series of mostly disappointing punts since.

mrhappypants

Anybody heard from her in the last couple months??? Prob one of the best punts  I ever had. Had a series of mostly disappointing punts since.

She disappeared after, what looked like, a nasty case of EAS before I got to meet her.

Dave

Offline Clooney

The guy was well known for it.

I know of four girls who have blocked him or given him a wide berth because of it. Two of whom now no longer work. Most likely as a result of this EAS. I'm fair minded and always pleasant with girls, but because of idiots who can't keep their emotions in check, good girls freak out and bale out. Who can blame them?

Also why he's been banned in two guises here.

A fool.