Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-Riyaa-x - Tolworth – Best Punt this Year  (Read 4160 times)

Puta999

Comms – English as first language and well spoken (very rare), answers phone/txt.
Venue - Hotel near Tolworth Station, decent room, but no air con.
Duration - 1 hour
Fee - £130 + £20 CIF
Services - OWO/RO/FK/Protected Sex/Mish/CG/Finish with CIF
Date/Time: Saturday 8th July 2017, 16:30

External Link/Members Only

I confess  that I have a weakness for young Asian/Indian women (there is no known cure for this affliction).  A good Indian SP is as rare as an Essex virgin. So on Saturday morning while casually perusing AW over my cornflakes, I could not believe my eyes when I saw R’s profile and pics.  My family had gone off to the Seaside for the day without me, and so thought I would take a bit of a gamble and texted R to see if she was available for a 4pm one hour incall. Within half an hour I got a text back confirming that the booking was OK. I asked for the location and also if she wanted me to make an AW booking.  I got a prompt reply with the Tolworth location details and was told not to make an AW booking because “she did not who I was”.  I thought the refusal of the AW booking offer was a little odd, and possibly a ‘warning’ sign, but all I could think of was how hot she looked in the pics. After some recent bad AW experiences I vowed that if she did not match the profile/pics then I would walk, and not part with my hard earned cash. 

Arrived outside the venue a few minutes early. I texted and she said that she would let me know when she was ready.  Decided to wait at the bus stop conveniently placed just outside the venue. I did not have to wait long before I got a text saying that I could take the lift up to her floor, and she would meet me there. Another short wait by the lift on her floor. Then R appeared, amazingly wearing the identical red dress as in her profile pic, and looking the same as her profile pic!

We got into the room and she apologised for the heat i.e. lack of air con.  There was the obligatory fan (no real use), but the room was a decent size, clean/quiet with a decent double bed and bathroom.  We had a brief chat about how long she had been doing this – it was her first week, and she during this period she  spent some time on her phone looking at texts, and we talked about how difficult it was to organise bookings, but the advantages of being ‘self employed’.  I handed over the envelope with the cash £130 for the hour, plus £20 CIF.   

We moved on to the bed, and started some light kissing FK, but no DFK.  This was a slight disappointment, but I was busy groping her fine ass, and making my way up to stroking her tits through her dress.  I then asked her to stand up and let me take her dress off, she obliged, and I stood behind her and slowly rolled the dress of her revealing her tight body, and incredible (enhanced) breasts. I sat on the bed and started to kiss, suck, and lick her tits.  She has very responsive nipples that stood to attention, and look/felt really good.
Then I asked if I could go down on her, she obliged and I arranged her on the bed, and started to work on her pussy.  I sort of lost track of time at this point, she was clearly having a good time, but I was enjoying it just as much.  Her pussy looked ‘pretty’ and tasted super sweet/fresh, I inserted a finger and I could feel she was tight but also very wet. I did eventually realise that time was slipping away, so moved to lie on the bed, and she returned the favour and went down on me.  Her oral skills were amongst the best I have encountered in recent times, super wet, with some DT, and I was able to hold her hair back and guide her.

Then on with the mac and started with mish, felt tight and warm, so off to a good start. She was more than happy when I started to thrust harder, and at this point decided I need a change of position to avoid shooting my load too soon (especially as I had paid for CIF).  Asked her to switch to riding me which she did with some passion, plenty of variation in angle and pace, and happy for me to grab her tits and ass as she rode.  I checked my watch again and realised that I only had 15 minutes left, so asked to switch to doggy.  Had her kneel on the bed on all fours as I stood behind and pounded away.  After a few minutes realised that I was getting close, so asked her to assume the position lying on the bed. I whipped off the mac and gave a few strokes next to her face, shooting a decent hot load across her nose and lips. She lay there a while to allow me to appreciate my work of art, and then I did the decent thing and passed her the wet wipes. 

By this stage my time was nearly up, I just had time for a quick shower, and a chat.  It was obvious that she was very intelligent, well spoken, enjoyed herself, and had only just started in this line of work.  This was without doubt my best punt this year, and I vowed that I would return. Most of the time on AW my initial high hopes are dashed, but on this occasion the pics and profile delivered.  I wanted a hot young Indian woman and that was exactly what I got.  Overall I would give 9/10, only slightly let down by lack of DFK, and the overly hot room.   

:coolgirl:

Offline l4at

How many punts have you had this year?

sean70

Are you a mate of the tout of the previous review?

Puta999

To answer the question about how many punts this year before this one, approx five from AW (same SP three times; Daisy_Bloom (not working currently), then a typical Brazillian SP Bait and switch 'Seductive Stripper' which was not very good (already reviewed as a B&S on here, just after I saw her).

In addition had around ten paid for meets with two young women from CL (I'm not going to share their details).

sean70

I am still of the opinion this review is from her pimp there are to many similarities in the writing style from the alleged OP who tried to leave a review on this WG previously and the same applies re the AW profile!

Offline brownman

Very suspicious this review

Offline Robinh191

May be legit but a number of questions / alarm bells:

1. In the 10 days since becoming a member of AW SP already has 7 items of feedback although this includes 1 negative and 2 from the same punter.

2. First review on here by Phaedrus says she's Mauritian and SP says she's British-born. Is she from Mauritius with Indian heritage or UK born whose roots are in India and came here via Mauritius?

3. Negative review posted on 12 July and this positive review posted on 14 July, written in a remarkably similar style to the AW profile but noticeably different style to OP's only other review on UKP of SexySoSexy written about 11 months ago.

4. Timing - is this review a PR exercise to mitigate the effects previous negative review or a happy coincidence? The former methinks.

5. OP claims to have seen other SPs but no other reviews as SP is either not working or OP is not prepared to share details - hmmm.

6. Overall, this review seems to be written to address the negatives point raised by the Phaedrus in a matter-of-fact way but fails.

I call bullshit on this review.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 02:34:21 pm by Robinh191 »

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 08:24:37 am by Sinz »

Puta999

What can I say, other than I am not a pimp (never have been, never will be), but I guess anything I say won't make any difference.

I tend to only review when I have got the time, and have something I think is worthwhile to say (which is not very often). Like most Lurkers I appreciate the efforts of those who have more time and experience than me. 

I have now run out of time and patience on this. 

Offline Sinz

What can I say, other than I am not a pimp (never have been, never will be), but I guess anything I say won't make any difference.

I tend to only review when I have got the time, and have something I think is worthwhile to say (which is not very often). Like most Lurkers I appreciate the efforts of those who have more time and experience than me. 

Yet you have time to defend this WG and write long ass replies to all the comments on here, but no time to review other WGs you have punted.

Bullshit again !

sean70

Puta999 you are 100% the pimp or the maid or even both :(. Your review is written in the same language style as the previous positive review on this WG but purportedly a different OP. There is one challenge on AW and the response from supposedly the WG also has a similar writing style so there you have it! Utter BS. The only 'real' review we have from OP was Negative. We get you have to protect your income but despite on most occasions we think with our cock on this occasion our brains kicked in and we can see a fake review/pimp a mile off. Bye-Bye!   

Offline Sinz

Profile name changed :

x-Riyaa-x   >  Curves&Kisses

Offline PLeisure

Like most Lurkers I appreciate the efforts of those who have more time and experience than me.
Ohh..... slimy....... too slimy - ugh  :thumbsdown:
Predictable. Gets called out, can't stand the heat so throws toys out the pram to smokescreen the emerging truth.

You losers always get caught out. A l w a y s  :sarcastic:

fredpunter

Ohh..... slimy....... too slimy - ugh  :thumbsdown: Predictable. Gets called out, can't stand the heat so throws toys out the pram to smokescreen the emerging truth.

You losers always get caught out. A l w a y s  :sarcastic:

From what I can see there have now been 4 reviews of this girl ... one positive one  got deleted for being unbelievable... another positive one is in the London discussion section (rather than review section) and the op was banned for being a tout ... one is negative ... and then this one makes 4 ... no one in their right mind is going to decide to spend £130 based on this review

Phaedrus

2. First review on here by Phaedrus says she's Mauritian and SP says she's British-born. Is she from Mauritius with Indian heritage or UK born whose roots are in India and came here via Mauritius?

She is a British-born Mauritian with Indian Heritage. Whilst she looks mostly (but not quite) Indian, I do not think that she is of 100% Indian heritage and therefore should advertise as mixed.

Offline NuruGuru

I saw this girl on an episode of Naked Attraction on Channel 4 - amazing body. Shame I never got to punt her.

Offline enoahballard

I saw this girl on an episode of Naked Attraction on Channel 4 - amazing body. Shame I never got to punt her.
any idea what episode or how to find that episode? edit: actually nevermind, if it's the girl with the pics in the thread then I'm not going to bother looking it up.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:32:32 am by enoahballard »