Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Low quality flat with faked profiles and recently increased rates in OX4/OX3  (Read 867 times)

Peter6Punt

External Link/Members Only

Also several adultwork profiles linked to that (see below).

Just ignore those profiles. Managed profiles where somebody else answers the phone (numbers). Usually, only 2 girls of those advertised are around (in other words "real"). I was there a while ago and it was a low level neutral/negative service.
Not worth £60, and definitely not worth £70. The recently increased their rates.

Pretend always to be Brazilian, sometimes Italian or other.
Quality of the flat is just 2/10.
Not fresh air, basement, so no proper venitlation.

As I said , always only 2 girls around.
I tried several times because they advertise at least 4. But the 2 most beautyful ones are never around. I assume those are fake. The other two are usually just average. Usually faked boobs, although they might tell you that they are real. You only see it when the take off their bra.

The lady that answers the phone might handle 3 phone numbers now. It looks at least like that. They might be even operating in 2 different places, 1 in OX4 and 1 in OX3.

YoungBeauty

Isabella Blond

Ruby Brazilian xx

Stunning-Kate xx

Sexy_Hot_Cristal

IZA ALL YOURS

or

and another number:

OXFORD, IFFLEY, REAL GIRLS, 7 DAYS A WEEK, CALL NOW NEW

Increasing their price makes me just upset.

When I went there the girl pretended to be Iza.
Faked boobs,
smelling room,
trying to get rid of me asap.
Not enjoyable.
Was out in less then 15min.

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for alerting. Was planning to see one of them last week, but couldn't for some reason. Will AVOID.

Much appreciated   :thumbsup:

Offline switftjake

How many times did you visit this bunch and which do you think you saw? All of them?

Offline ars.mav

Little bit of investigation revealed:
1. House is on Iffley Road (edge of Henley Street)
2. Small CCTV at the entrance..hard to see cause its a thin camera version pointing from sideways
3. Property does look poorly maintained from outside

Peter6Punt

Attached are two photos of girls that were never around.
The one is IZA, the other one I don't remember anymore.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Peter6Punt

How many times did you visit this bunch and which do you think you saw? All of them?

I went to see those girls in May. But there were always different girls, although the 2 mentioned in my other post were always listed as "Available today".
The one profile is back, but not the girl.

Cannon Pants

This is a good resource. I just messaged Iza all yours and ended up getting sent the exact same message from a different number, as if some wires got crossed. Very confusing until I found this post!

Offline mickyD.

All the girls have two profiles they rent a room and the girl that you speak to is not evan  in the same city they have two flats in Oxford and many more in other city's the girls pay half of what they make so you will always have to pay extra for everything that is why you get a shit punt
its ok for a pump and dump but what girl you get is a lottery