Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual massage by nina at farnham common nr slough  (Read 5411 times)

Offline dynatron

anyone seen this lady she used to work at windsor end beaconsfield after my regular masseuse sue left but now she has apparently moved to farnham royal-bit of a trek for me so just wondering if anyone has tried her services-thanks to all

Offline dynatron

no sorry think i saw it on gumtree under massage-sensual beaconsfield

Offline James333

No worries, found her, she also has a standalone website (I'll find the link again and post it) the website gives me the impression that there won't be anything else on offer

Offline dynatron

yeah appreciate that sory not very good at doing links-didnt know she had another site

Offline Bossman01

I’ve seen her twice, she’s my secret go to in the evenings. She does tantric massage and it’s fucking amazing. I didn’t get the impression she was wanting to be non stop working as everything is very hush hush with her.

I will post a review later from when I saw her last week.

Offline derwentroad

Nina certainly looks worth a visit. How did the subject of Tantric come up? Looking forward to the review.

Offline RandomIcono

Does she offer full service?

Offline dynatron

so where did u find her other site as i can only see the gumtree add

Offline switftjake

so where did u find her other site as i can only see the gumtree add
Is the link above her?

Offline derwentroad

For other site search nina massage Beaconsfield.
Fullbodymassagebeaconsfield.co.uk

Offline LEOJONTY

I’ve seen her twice, she’s my secret go to in the evenings. She does tantric massage and it’s fucking amazing. I didn’t get the impression she was wanting to be non stop working as everything is very hush hush with her.

I will post a review later from when I saw her last week.

Review would be useful.

Offline derwentroad

Respectfull email to Nina will provide details of sensual services. Too expensive for me.

Offline 21again

What nationality is she please?
Any more info about her extras?

Offline dynatron

yeah i didnt pursue a visit in the end as too expensive-i think she is eastern european from speaking to her over the phone

Offline Yellowman1

Any chance of that review bossman keen to find out more