Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hornyAnnaBBW in Reading  (Read 2285 times)

11 review(s) for hornyAnnaBBW (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline ffstiap

External Link/Members Only

Where : Happened last month in a hotel in Reading.  Communications were good with postcode readily given and phone call guiding us to her door.

Why : Something to spice up our sex life.  We have had 3somes with cute young girls in the past and I wanted an older BBW so my GF would feel the younger, thinner and prettier of the two.

Anna : Big girl, probably around Size 26, dark long hair, nice face, hanging belly.  Age is about right.

Money : £100 for half an hour for the two of us (Girlfriend and I) with OWO and creampie eating. Anna to remain fully dressed.

Action : We knock on the door, Anna hiding behind it. We pay, some chat, my GF goes doggy on the bed, I fuck her, Anna kneeling by my side. A nice relaxing afternoon fuck with me occasionally pulling my nob out of my GF's pussy and sticking it into Anna's mouth.  After a nice creampie Anna stuck her fingers into my GF's pussy and ate the cum of her hand like Winnie-the-Pooh eating hunny.  Some more chat, shower (GF&I) and out.

Conclusion :Very friendly and enthusiastic.  We would go back for more.

Online Colston36

Sounds absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!

Offline John81

After a nice creampie Anna stuck her fingers into my GF's pussy and ate the cum of her hand like Winnie-the-Pooh eating hunny.  Some more chat, shower (GF&I) and out.

Well that’s an image that’s ruined my childhood lol

Online advent2016

External Link/Members Only

I'm confused
What actual service did Anna perform ?  It seems she is partaking with bareback?

« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 10:17:53 am by advent2016 »

Offline Derrick101

I'm confused
What actual service did Anna perform ?  It seems she is partaking with bareback?

You might want to read the review again !

It's clear that OP fucked his GF on the bed with Anna close by, taking his cock in her mouth occasionally, and then cleaning up the creampie !

Online advent2016

You might want to read the review again !

It's clear that OP fucked his GF on the bed with Anna close by, taking his cock in her mouth occasionally, and then cleaning up the creampie !

Sorry If I'm being a bit thick here
So he fucked his GF bareback and then Anna sucked his cock (and thus participated in a bareback exchange) and cleaned up the creampie from the GF's pussy.

Think I'll probably give her a miss. <No Carrier>