Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ring doorbells  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Good-timer

Might just be me but finding allot of SP having these at the entrench door... Anyone else find it off putting being recorded going in and out?

Offline Bigwilts

Might just be me but finding allot of SP having these at the entrench door... Anyone else find it off putting being recorded going in and out?
I'd be more concerned about the cameras you don't see

Offline standardpostage

Most parlours and sex workers have CCTV nowadays. Ring doorbells are just another version of CCTV.  Does not bother me that much to be honest. I suppose if you see one you could always walk away.
 Could be a security issue for the girls to make them safer, and they can see who's there. In the UK CCTV is everywhere. "Big brother is watching you" as they say. Should not be an issue if you don't cause any problems.
Yes there is a danger of blackmail, it's a risk we take.
Safe punting.

Offline tynetunnel

I imagined this was a thread about ‘knock down ginger’ from the title  :lol:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

If you register with Ring @ $24 a year everything is recorded and kept on their servers if it is not deleted by the doorbell owner. Beware they also do a motion sensitive indoor camera as well that works on the same principle.

Offline Happylad

Moral - Don`t punt with any SP who has slant eyes or a doorbell !

Offline greg101

CCTV has been going for yonks.  Pre Millennium at Goodlookers (IIRC the parlour below Penny's when Penny's on the opposite side of the road).  They had a big mirror in the hallway that had what looked like a smudge mark on it, there was a covert camera hidden behind it that was wired up to an early PVR system).  Men would come along and preen in front of the mirror much to the amusement of the staff who were watching.  Penny's when they switched to over the road had recording, most places do.  Most places have the equiv' of ring doorbells now, I suppose robbery is more prolific.

Offline antsz

I'd be more concerned about the cameras you don't see

You mean web cams in the room etc?

Offline Hobbit

The only problem I can see with this is that the footage can be Online for several months and can be downloaded. Therefore, the girls could download them and use them to blackmail a client if they knew who they were. It's extremely unlikely and as long as you are careful with not revealing your identity in any way, I guess it wouldn't happen. However, I wouldn't put it past them. :scare:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 10:40:52 am by Hobbit »

Offline Beamer

The only problem I can see with this is that the footage can be Online for several months and can be downloaded. Therefore, the girls could download them and use them to blackmail a client if they knew who they were. It's extremely unlikely and as long as you are careful with not revealing your identity in any way, I guess it wouldn't happen. However, I wouldn't put it past them. :scare:

Fair point.  The only problem is that some cases of alleged blackmail etc raised on UKP seem to be questionable at best. But clearly new technology provides wg's with the opportunity if they are so inclined.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 10:59:38 am by Beamer »

Offline Hobbit

Fair point.  The only problem is that some cases of alleged blackmail etc raised on UKP seem to be questionable at best. But clearly new technology provides wg's with the opportunity if they are so inclined.

Trust me. It does happen and some of these girls do it. So I wouldn't trust all of them. I guess you could always go to the door wearing a hat and balaclava and if they complain then you could tell them that you don't want to be on camera. :D

Offline Beamer

Trust me. It does happen and some of these girls do it. So I wouldn't trust all of them. I guess you could always go to the door wearing a hat and balaclava and if they complain then you could tell them that you don't want to be on camera. :D

Actually I have just realised that most of the fbsm shops I visit have CCTV at their entrance

Offline tesla

You mean web cams in the room etc?

well know in at least two Manchester parlours or old, Sandys, Northenden had hidden cameras in reception, one was in a dummy thermostat, Arabesque, Bury had cameras in the rooms hidden in the passive infra red detectors.

Offline spiralnotebook

I was of the understanding that if CCTV is in use it has to meet ICO guidelines :-

External Link/Members Only

Offline spiralnotebook

Just a further thought, there would be no objection to someone filming the girl and property on their mobile then, purely for security purposes?

Online sadolddeejay

It might not need pointing out but I will anyway, which is that if you have a Ring doorbell on your own house (as I do) and don't want the missus to have a precise record of your comings and goings, you need to disable it for the duration of your secret time. Best option for me is to unplug the wifi. If she questions lack of activity or not being able to check the live view, tell her the wifi went down. Luckily my wife is a luddite and a technophobe, so minimal risk, but better safe than sorry.

Offline RLondon99

well know in at least two Manchester parlours or old, Sandys, Northenden had hidden cameras in reception, one was in a dummy thermostat, Arabesque, Bury had cameras in the rooms hidden in the passive infra red detectors.

Cameras in the room (if not consented to by both parties) would constitute an offence of voyeurism under Section 67 of the 2003 Sexual Offences Act.

Offline fallentrees1321

Cameras in the room (if not consented to by both parties) would constitute an offence of voyeurism under Section 67 of the 2003 Sexual Offences Act.
Yeah but you are only going to be able to make a complaint about that criminal offence in situations when you yourself might have more explaining to do than a brothel owners would for that offence .

Offline Home Alone

Now; I never knew that! :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

Offline Home Alone

Just shat myself at that prospect, tcm!!! :scare:

The only consolation is that the recording would probably have been in monochrome; don't think I went in Arabz after 2006.