Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Deleted mesaages  (Read 1429 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Hi guys

Hopefully somebody can help, tried to ask in the London forum but no answer.

I contacted a WG on AW. However my email to her was deleted instantly even before being read. I tried again and it was deleted instantly.

Has she got me on a blacklist where my emails are deleted instantly??

Lolapinga_x

It usually means you’re blocked. Sorry!

Offline shagmore

It usually means you’re blocked. Sorry!

That begs the question, how was his email blocked if he hadn't contacted her before.

Offline cueball

You're blocked op

Could have been your first email offended or you're showing as having aliases (I think the alias thing is still visible on aw, maybe a lass on here can confirm this?)

Lolapinga_x

That begs the question, how was his email blocked if he hadn't contacted her before.

I don’t really ever block but the only thing I could think of is if a fellow WG has maybe advised against seeing him or maybe something has been said on saafe?

Also, he doesn’t mention that he hasn’t contacted her before.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 11:55:30 pm by Lolapinga_x »

Offline DrConners

Does it matter OP ? Fixating/obsessing on seeing a particular WG isn't healthy - just move on mate FFS!  :unknown:

Offline HighHeelLover

Thanks for the reply guys.

Yes i did contact the WG and set up a meet but had to cancel a while back. Cancelled the day before so gave plenty of notice.

She came into my work yesterday and it reminded me that I wanted to see her

Thanks again for the help guys

Offline Widescreen

She came into my work yesterday and it reminded me that I wanted to see her

WTF.?

Offline HighHeelLover

I wrk in retail and her incalls are based around the corner from where I work. She came in to look around and I realised who she was. Much prettier in real life then in her photos if I must say.

Thought I try and set up another meet after I had to cancel the first time.

Offline lewisjones23

Offline HighHeelLover

It's was adreena winters she's based in brick lane I work around spitalfields market

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the reply guys.

Yes i did contact the WG and set up a meet but had to cancel a while back.

There's your answer, you cancelled and she's blocked you for it.

Offline HighHeelLover

Bit of a lame reason for blocking someone really. I gave her 24hrs notice for cancelling. If I didn't turn up or cancelled last minute i understand but that bit of a joke

Offline lewisjones23

Bit of a lame reason for blocking someone really. I gave her 24hrs notice for cancelling. If I didn't turn up or cancelled last minute i understand but that bit of a joke

just get a new AW profile or text her if her number is listed

obviously dont mention her already blocking you

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

There's no logic to it really, but the fact is she's blocked you so just move on.   :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

All sorts of lame reasons to block punters. Prossies are a precious bunch at times and easily offended. Try and book with not enough notice you'll offend some, too much notice, too long an email, too short. Just accept it's prossie logic and move on  :hi:

Offline HighHeelLover

Thank for the replys I'm not actually that hung up on it there's plenty on my HL. As mentioned in my original post I wanted to know why the messages were being deleted and if I had been blocked or blacklisted as I didn't know if this was possible.

Thanks again for everyone's reposnes