Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do WGs like darkened rooms?  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Doombar

Don't know about you chaps but I hate it when I go into some places as its dark as hell.  Even when its a bright summer's day outside!!

I've spent all that time choosing a girl on AW whose face and body I like the look of then I cant see it!  :dash:

What are they thinking???  :unknown:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

That in a darkened room you won't be able notice so easily how different they look from their profile photos.

Online David1970

Because it's B&S or she looks nothing like her photo ( 10 years old or been photoshopped ) so they prefer the dark.

I refuse to pay until I have seen them in the light. ( a few times I have walked after seeing them in a lighter room)

Gangel

Sometimes it's insecurity about how they look, or trying to hide there age or they just might not want to look at us

Offline Troydor69

That is my pet hate. As already said it’s either they don’t want you to see them or they don’t want to see you.  Either way it’s a guarantee of a bad punt.

Offline NowUSM

I've spent all that time choosing a girl on AW whose face and body I like the look of then I cant see it!  :dash:

I think that's mainly the point. They don't want you to see how different it looks from AW.

Offline HarryZZ

Had one with no light bulb in the bedroom, curtains drawn, "sorry the light's broken" another turned the light off and I immediately asked for it back on, after a couple of minutes she turned it off again. How could you be in this line of work and be shy?

Offline george r

its so when they say they are 30 you cant see that they are 40 plus  :thumbsdown:

Offline Doombar

Sometimes it's insecurity about how they look, or trying to hide there age or they just might not want to look at us
I had never thought it might be to hide us - but I guess that's possible LOL.

As well as wanting to see the girl's face and body so I can enjoy it, I also want to see if she has an STI so need light to check out her pussy.  After all, they make such a fuss about checking us and using baby wipes, I want to be sure she isn't pox ridden too so instantly wonder if she is making it dark to hide something!

Offline Corus Boy

So they don't have to look at us?  :drinks:

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
 :cool:  I think I prefer dark room with candels   to don't see punter face only see lovely  cocks    :crazy:

Offline stampjones

I dont think it neccessarily because of b&s. A lot of times they turn down the light after you see them. Most tcm shops will turn down the light when they start the extras. Never made much sense to me tbh

LICKER99

Another consideration may be that it is not unknown for some punters to secretly record the interaction with some type of hidden camera. The darkness makes this less likely to succeed.

Offline scutty brown

It's   so  you can't see the sspunk stains

Offline Plan R

Have you seen the state of some of the girls rooms..??  : (
Having the talc next to the KY really fucks the Feng-Shui up.

Offline Doombar

It's   so  you can't see the sspunk stains
Yes that's a good point :lol:  And the bin in the corner that's overflowing with used condoms and wipes!

Offline Gordon Bennett

You fuckers are so cynical.... it's to create a nice sexy ambience!  :angelgirl:

Online Marmalade

You fuckers are so cynical.... it's to create a nice sexy ambience!  :angelgirl:

You mean like with candles? I thought she was making an effort but she hadn’t paid her electric bill. Kym x her name was. Not exactly a double-bagger*, just shit service.

*double-bagger: when two bags are needed: one to go over the prossie’s head and another one to go over the punter’s head in case the first one breaks.

Offline MilleMiglia

I have an interesting tale to tell in this regard. My ex reg used to dim the lights further than I would normally have done, and the first time she did it, I did wonder why. That said I never complained. She was stunning to begin with, but with the lights set as they were, she looked like exactly like Angelina Jolie at her peak. Whether she did it on purpose I don't know, but I never said a word just in case she didn't.

Offline ruffler

Maybe its cos your an ugly bugger  :lol: = I haven't really encountered it and No im not Mr Handsome  :cool: :dance: :D

I do like a bit of ambiance and candles are good - cannot ever remember a candle though - just natural light - I'm normally a daylight or summer punter though  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

*double-bagger: when two bags are needed: one to go over the prossie’s head and another one to go over the punter’s head in case the first one breaks.

:hi: :hi:

FFS thats my cuppa all over the carpet.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

MichyBoy

For me it creates a more relaxing and intimate atmosphere. Never been a case where I cannot see them properly.

Offline MrMatrix

I met BillieBlows External Link/Members Only and she had put a towel over the bedside light lampshade. Wish I'd taken a torch. Never the less a very enthusiastic shag. :hi:

Offline Real John Doe

Everybody looks better in the dark

Offline Doombar

Maybe its cos your an ugly bugger  :lol: = I haven't really encountered it and No im not Mr Handsome  :cool: :dance: :D

I do like a bit of ambiance and candles are good - cannot ever remember a candle though - just natural light - I'm normally a daylight or summer punter though  :hi:
No need to get personal.  In all cases the room has been darkened BEFORE I entered, not dimmed after she clocked my boat  :P

I particularly disklike when the entrance door slowly opens to a dark entrance hall, and the girl is hiding behind the door. Why do they do that?  :unknown:

Offline shagmore

Curtains closed can understand, because they don't want neighbours peering through the window.
But lights off  :dash:
They probably think its more romantic (not)
Who knows maybe some of the SPs on the site can shed light on this (sorry had to go there)

Online Marmalade

They probably think its more romantic (not)

Do they fuck.  :dash:

"He'll think it's more romantic, and
he won't see my pock-marks / track marks,
he won't see the fact that I'm not really 19
or that that I don't even know the girl in the picture much less look like her ...

...fucking punters eh, what do they expect? I'm a prostitute, I don't have time to comb my hair, put any make-up on, and I don't want him to see the cum marks on the bed or the patch where I forgot to get sanitary pads from Lidl or my stretch marks when I get my top off but then it's too fucking late isn't it, he's just here for a shag dirty fucker well he can have lights low for GFE at no extra cost. Just as long as he hurries up."  :crazy:

If the lights are low, turn them up.

(It's sometimes necessary to do this twice as she'll immediately turn them down again if it's a cheapskate sauna.)

Thieving cows prefer things a bit dark too. I wonder why? I still usually catch them anyway.  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I particularly dislike when the entrance door slowly opens to a dark entrance hall, and the girl is hiding behind the door. Why do they do that?  :unknown:
so that they cannot be seen from the street or corridor in their punting outfits or no clothes at all.

Offline Dr Watson 60

Yep. Lights turned up. Music turned down/ off.

Offline shagmore

Yep. Lights turned up. Music turned down/ off.
Usually the music is shite, or the TV is on with Jermey Kyle, why FFS, probably to disguise the noises so the neighbours don't hear.

Offline Doombar

Thieving cows prefer things a bit dark too. I wonder why? I still usually catch them anyway.  :hi:

I've never knowingly been robbed or had an attempted robbery.  I guess you have?

Offline Doombar

so that they cannot be seen from the street or corridor in their punting outfits or no clothes at all.
I'm not referring to situations where they could be seen by others.  They know its me coming to their door (as I texted 2 mins before and they said "ready". 

Why not at least pop their head round the door as they open it and say "hi"?

Offline redtill

So they don't have to look at us?  :drinks:

They'll even take their dustbin lids off so they aint got a clue what u look like naked :lol: :lol:

Offline hw189

Here's what I think are the reasons:
Because the WG doesn't look as good as her profile pictures;
Hiding imperfections / scars / blemishes, etc;
Because the WG doesn't want to look at you / finds you ugly;
So that it becomes difficult to describe the WG's look on sites like this;

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You would not want to see her in clear daylight.
Thats the one poor old Rockharders met and gave us that hillarious review. I think he's probably never come to terms with meeting her.  :hi:

Thats the one poor old Rockharders met and gave us that hillarious review. I think he's probably never come to terms with meeting her.  :hi:
actually look again, I have reviewed her too.

Online Marmalade

I think rockharders is more on the same planet for most of us. Hilarious review. But how the fuck he booked her in the first place??????????

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Porridge and milk farts come to mind.  :unknown:

Offline willie loman

In real life, people tend to dim the lights before making a move, most of us in our civvy life shag in the dark, I personally always dim the lights in a sauna it creates the mood for me. 1 girl put the lights back up, for" safety reasons", in my view she shouldn't have been doing the job.

Online Marmalade

I often thought this it was better to turn the lights down in London Street Sauna. My last shag there was a nice personality and one of the physically most hideous prossies I’ve tried to shag. I think I got it in but it was better with lights down. As long as the light’s not shining my face and the prossie is reasonably attractive I prefer to see what I’m shagging. Why else shag a fit 19 year old instead of a fat old granny with a wobbly ass? Still, different strokes. For ‘GFE’ you maybe have a point.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You would not want to see her in clear daylight.

Now this is a link I wish I'd not clicked on. That'll teach me (although probably not)!

Online Marmalade

Maybe we should have a separate thread for “Lights Off Lovelies”   :sarcastic:

Phaedrus

Had one with no light bulb in the bedroom, curtains drawn, "sorry the light's broken" another turned the light off and I immediately asked for it back on, after a couple of minutes she turned it off again. How could you be in this line of work and be shy?

I've had this a couple of times. This is my pet peeve, because we men are very visual. My punting bag is now stocked with some battery powered LED's.

In some houses they want to lights off or low so that the neighbours wont see that the lights are on at all hours.

Another other reason they have the lights off is so that you don't see the blood on the condom when they are 'on' :crazy:

Offline Brokenshed

usually works, if you say you're scared off the dark, and  need the light on.

Offline MilleMiglia

In the case of my ex reg, it does occur to me that the lights were dimmed so that I wouldn't see that her pupils were dilated.

Offline scutty brown

In the case of my ex reg, it does occur to me that the lights were dimmed so that I wouldn't see that her pupils were dilated.

you scared her that badly?

Offline Doombar

Here's what I think are the reasons:
Because the WG doesn't look as good as her profile pictures;
Hiding imperfections / scars / blemishes, etc;
Because the WG doesn't want to look at you / finds you ugly;
So that it becomes difficult to describe the WG's look on sites like this;
I think you have pretty much summed it up m8.  None of those reasons are acceptable to me personally, so I will be walking in future whenever a prostitute tries to lead me into a darkened room during the daytime.  I will say "the room's too dark" as I head out and be pleased that I saved myself the money and a bad punt.  :hi:

I am sure that there have been occasions when I politely asked for more light and the lady turned it on or opened the curtains without a problem.
HP

Online Bikerboy

Tbh if I get shown into a room with curtains drawn/low light I already know it’s going to be a shite punt.
Not all wg’s set their working room up like this but lots of EE’s do.
I want to see light and see who I’m shagging- can’t think of anything more depressing than poor light...