Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addelle-UK Portsmouth  (Read 430 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
This was intended as my weekly "draw a name of the hat and see what you get"

It actually resulted a  a duo with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was  a late appointment.  The girl who greeted me (Addelle) I am pretty sure was the girl on the profile and the other girl was in the kitchen.  Addelle asked if I would prefer 30 mins with both for £100 rather than 60 mins with her. I think she was hungry and looking forward to eating!!
She introduced Ellie  who was completly different build and attractive in a different way. I took pity on them and said I would go for it.

Comms: not brilliant but satisfactory
Venue: a terraced house in Portsmouth. easy parking nearby
Addelle opened the door in tight fitting tee shirt dress and provocative underwear soon revealed, Addrelle is well built good proportion, very nice breasts, good smile and comes over enthusiatic if a little inexperienced.  She told me she was Spainish  but had lived in Romania witha boyfriend.  Ellie told me she was half French half Romainian.  Ellie had good english, Addele limited to what she needed to provide a service.  They conversed with each other in Romainian, but Addelle soon got into Spainish when excited.
Very little formality, no disappearing with the cash which they left on the dressing table.  The actual time was like spending time with two giggly schoolgirls. They argued (or pretended too) about who was going to suck first (OWO)  then giggled and laughed about who was to get fucked first.  In may ways it was a vanilla type meet (face to face sex etc.) but I did really enjoy. Both girls were voluble, good humoured and very tactile.  I am not sure I could recommend as I can't really give an accurate account, it was late and too much going on at once for my brain starved of blood supply as it was as they played with me.  I think both the girls were very willing and wanting to please, which is why I enjoyed, but they both seemed a bit inexperienced.  I probably will go back and see how much fun could be had if I took more control. Worth saying that both, whilst not model lookalikes are very attractive and have nice personality's.

VFM I was happy with what I got for my £100

Can't quite make out the setup, neither girl could have written the profiles, and it is unlikely they could have provided the references to enable them to rent a house. They seem to be close friends and relate to each other very closely. There was no hint of the usual texting someone before the off.

I have copied this profile and posted a dulicate under Ellie's profile to make sure that if people search for the profile it will be found under the relevant AW number.