Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please help  (Read 927 times)

Offline Mrleopard

Summary: contacted a TS for a session, went there and realised she wasn't the girl in the pics, she was wearing a mask but took it off for a moment. I wanted to leave but she got in the way. I called the police but I was scared of them and hung up, she wasn't taking my bluff. So I said I wanted a shower, she let me in the shower, then I got about 50 quid out my pocket,got out the bathroom and immediately unlocked the door, she got in the way again but this time I forcefully opened the door. She came after me(it's an upstairs flat over a kebab shop). Then I got that 50 quid and said I was giving her some(maybe she thought I was giving her the whole amount for the punt which would have been 200). So I gave her £30 of the 50. And bolted out of there. Went to a chicken shop where I waited for an Uber.

Now I'm home, I checked my WhatsApp and she said something along the lines of "your footage is here and I'm going to fuck you for assaulting me" (I think they think me pushing the door is assault?

NOT ONLY THAT, but I got another number that sent me 2 big messages on whatsapp

"You don’t think this situation will be in pune, let’s take all the necessary measures,  you hurt the girl and abused her, this in the law of England is a crime we have all your conversations recorded on camera has your footage pressing her on the door

Do you know that with your phone we found you, did you feel a homely, because you didn’t call the police, you preferred to press her at the door hurting her? Rest assured, yes, let’s take all the steps

Your conversations about GIVING your ass, she eating you, this will be enough. That you were the one who went to her house, you, and you will learn to respect people who wanted all the sexual absurdities with her"

Now this isn't my main number they have, but it is one that I've signed up online with and topped up.

My questions:
WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?
Am I in danger?
Should I tell the police or ignore it?
What do you think they'll do??

Offline Jonestown

First thing I'd do is check the security on your WhatsApp account, just to make sure they can't identify you.

Offline Mrleopard

First thing I'd do is check the security on your WhatsApp account, just to make sure they can't identify you.

How do I check the security on my WhatsApp?? My name isn't on it if that's what you mean but what else!?

Offline jonesfromthere

"You don’t think this situation will be in pune, let’s take all the necessary measures,  you hurt the girl and abused her, this in the law of England is a crime we have all your conversations recorded on camera has your footage pressing her on the door

Do you know that with your phone we found you, did you feel a homely, because you didn’t call the police, you preferred to press her at the door hurting her? Rest assured, yes, let’s take all the steps

Your conversations about GIVING your ass, she eating you, this will be enough. That you were the one who went to her house, you, and you will learn to respect people who wanted all the sexual absurdities with her"

Bro, totally heard this in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
I’ve deleted the duplicate post so it’s all in one place.

First thing, I’d take a deep breath and chill, you are out safe and that’s the main thing.
I hope you have used a punting phone with no trace to yourself

If you haven’t assaulted her they have nothing.
If there was a scuttle showing you were trying to leave but not allowed, I wouldn’t worry, they are just pissed they lost money.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 12:28:33 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Mrleopard

I’ve deleted the duplicate post so it’s all in one place.

First thing, I’d take a deep breath and chill, you are out safe and that’s the main thing.
I hope you have used a punting phone with no trace to yourself

I made a mistake in this reply so I'm correcting it. Ok I've taken a deep breath now.
I didn't use a punting phone, I contacted them on a second sim card that I have, that second sim card was in my old main phone, that I no longer use. However I have a WhatsApp duplicator app on my main phone and that's what I registered my second sim card on. So in summary I've been using my main phone with a secondary WhatsApp to contact them.
Now the issue is: I've signed up for 30 day plans on this phone, even this month. That includes minutes and data. I've used my name bank card and address. What do you think will happen? I've read on a separate thread here that they can use a "good reason" like "assault" to get the details of a person from the mobile providers. I didn't assault her but I did open the door.

So what do you think will happen?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 12:34:35 am by Mrleopard »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Block the numbers, throw the sim away.
I use a Tesco pay as you go from the store.

You’ll hear nothing more from them.
Hopefully nothing from the cops if you’ve done nothing wrong matey.

Offline Jonestown

If the TS was wearing a mask and actively blocked you from leaving then they are extremely unlikely to take any video to the police.

Offline Mrleopard

Block the numbers, throw the sim away.
I use a Tesco pay as you go from the store.

You’ll hear nothing more from them.
Hopefully nothing from the cops if you’ve done nothing wrong matey.
Hey man I edited my first reply to you, sorry I'm just stressed right now

Offline Mrleopard

If the TS was wearing a mask and actively blocked you from leaving then they are extremely unlikely to take any video to the police.
Alright man thanks, do you think they'll take action themselves?

Offline Jonestown

Alright man thanks, do you think they'll take action themselves?

Not if they don't know who you are and are unable to trace where you live, even then I'd doubt it.

there are not that many members on line at this time of night so responses will be slow in coming, but if you search on the forum you will find other threads that discuss exactly this situation.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Do you want to turn this post into a review and link the SP?
Happy if you don’t want too matey

It would help others if they knew who to avoid but if you don’t want it linking back to you that’s all good.
I wouldn’t worry to much, it’s not the first or last time it’s been reported here.
Tell yourself you’re safe and out the way now.

Offline Mrleopard

Do you want to turn this post into a review and link the SP?
Happy if you don’t want too matey

It would help others if they knew who to avoid but if you don’t want it linking back to you that’s all good.
I wouldn’t worry to much, it’s not the first or last time it’s been reported here.
Tell yourself you’re safe and out the way now.
I definitely want to report it here but at least not right now, for that linking back to me reason

Offline Mrleopard

Not if they don't know who you are and are unable to trace where you live, even then I'd doubt it.

there are not that many members on line at this time of night so responses will be slow in coming, but if you search on the forum you will find other threads that discuss exactly this situation.

Ok man hopefully more people will reply in the daytime

Online Newtothisstuff

As others have said - you're out. That's the main thing.
As for the rest, I think they'd have real trouble going to the police. For a start, the 'pimp' is hardly going to want to identify himself to the police.  It's legal to buy sex. It's legal to sell sex. It's illegal to earn money from others selling sex. So the pimp would have to admit to a crime. As for blocking you from leaving, that could be seen as false imprisonment. So, realistically, they are extremely unlikely to call the police. If they did, the police will simply tell them to go away. Especially as they've also sent you threatening and abusive texts.
As for WhatsApp? Two options. The first is simple. Close the account. They can't use it if it's not there anymore. The other option is to check your privacy settings to make sure only friends can see your info.
My guess is that they were pissed at not getting paid enough and they just wanted to try to scare you. It seems to have worked.
Moving forward, bin that punting SIM and buy a cheap 'dumb' phone and a PAYG SIM. All you need is the ability to call or text. Keep the two SIMs separate.
Save a copy of all their messages to you. In the extremely unlikely event that they do go to the police AND the police don't tell them that their word against yours isn't enough... you have evidence to back up your side and show a pattern of threatening behaviour.
They've blown off steam. They've tried to scare you. That's all that's going to happen.
Learn the lesson and put it down to experience. Then start again with a new number and a new handset.

Offline Mrleopard

As others have said - you're out. That's the main thing.
As for the rest, I think they'd have real trouble going to the police. For a start, the 'pimp' is hardly going to want to identify himself to the police.  It's legal to buy sex. It's legal to sell sex. It's illegal to earn money from others selling sex. So the pimp would have to admit to a crime. As for blocking you from leaving, that could be seen as false imprisonment. So, realistically, they are extremely unlikely to call the police. If they did, the police will simply tell them to go away. Especially as they've also sent you threatening and abusive texts.
As for WhatsApp? Two options. The first is simple. Close the account. They can't use it if it's not there anymore. The other option is to check your privacy settings to make sure only friends can see your info.
My guess is that they were pissed at not getting paid enough and they just wanted to try to scare you. It seems to have worked.
Moving forward, bin that punting SIM and buy a cheap 'dumb' phone and a PAYG SIM. All you need is the ability to call or text. Keep the two SIMs separate.
Save a copy of all their messages to you. In the extremely unlikely event that they do go to the police AND the police don't tell them that their word against yours isn't enough... you have evidence to back up your side and show a pattern of threatening behaviour.
They've blown off steam. They've tried to scare you. That's all that's going to happen.
Learn the lesson and put it down to experience. Then start again with a new number and a new handset.
Thanks for the advice mate. I'll keep it in mind, and right now I'll do what you said, I'll take a screen recording of the WhatsApp messages between us and delete the account. Then I'll throw the sim away. And my name and profile pic were both random so that part is fine. I just don't want some randoms turning up at my house. Wonder if other punters have been paid a visit? Thanks mate

Online Newtothisstuff

They can't visit you from WhatsApp info. Firstly, WhatsApp doesn't store your address. Secondly, they'd need a court order to get any info out of WhatsApp, and they're very unlikely to win that case.
Moving forward, maybe play it safe for a while. Just book SPs with good reviews on here and AW. Set yourself limits. I will only book or communicate on AW or by text. If an SP wants to use WhatsApp, I tell her it's a dumb phone so I can't access it. If that's a problem and the SP really can't send texts on her phone, find one who can.

Offline Mrleopard

They can't visit you from WhatsApp info. Firstly, WhatsApp doesn't store your address. Secondly, they'd need a court order to get any info out of WhatsApp, and they're very unlikely to win that case.
Moving forward, maybe play it safe for a while. Just book SPs with good reviews on here and AW. Set yourself limits. I will only book or communicate on AW or by text. If an SP wants to use WhatsApp, I tell her it's a dumb phone so I can't access it. If that's a problem and the SP really can't send texts on her phone, find one who can.
I don't mean finding me from WhatsApp but more from my second number, that's registered with the WhatsApp account. I saw another thread on here saying with a "good reason" they can go to the mobile providers and ask for my details (which I've signed up with the mobile providers online to add minutes and credit), the good reason could be what they're saying, when I opened the door by force which shoved her. But yeah going forward (if I even punt again) I'll follow your advice, just hope nothing comes of this

Online Newtothisstuff

They can't get anything from the mobile phone providers. The Data Protection Act ensures that. The police would have to ask for the information and that's really not very likely.

Online Newtothisstuff

Basically, if you were being blocked from opening the door, you are just as able to accuse them of false imprisonment as they are to accuse you of assault. The police have neither the time nor the people to spare getting caught in the middle of an argument that they would see as six of one half a dozen of the other. They'll see that nobody got hurt and nobody can accuse the other of an offence without risking admitting a different one themselves. It's a waste of their time.

Offline Mrleopard

Basically, if you were being blocked from opening the door, you are just as able to accuse them of false imprisonment as they are to accuse you of assault. The police have neither the time nor the people to spare getting caught in the middle of an argument that they would see as six of one half a dozen of the other. They'll see that nobody got hurt and nobody can accuse the other of an offence without risking admitting a different one themselves. It's a waste of their time.

Ah very well put. The only other way I can think of is if they have a corrupt store assistant as a friend. And I forgot to mention how she slapped my drink bottle out my hand as soon as I made it clear I wanted out, if anything that's the assault. And thank god I was thinking straight as I brought out Google translate and she wanted me to hand her my phone so she could "read better" but I refused.

Offline Stevelondon

For a start you’ve got nothing to worry about. So chill.

I had a similar experience with a TS years ago (before mobiles etc) bit of a scuffle but she unlocked the door after being told I would break every bone in her ugly face. 😂
Hey we all make mistakes and the woman who I spoke to on the phone to make the booking. Definitely sounded like a female 😂

Anyways……… glad the OP is ok.
These things are meant to try us and one or two of us will come across some of the low pond life as we enjoy (we hope) our hobby.
Back in the saddle mate 👍🏻
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 07:52:14 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Mrleopard

For a start you’ve got nothing to worry about. So chill.

I had a similar experience with a TS years ago (before mobiles etc) bit of a scuffle but she unlocked the door after being told I would break every bone in her ugly face. 😂
Hey we all make mistakes and the woman who I spoke to on the phone to make the booking. Definitely sounded like a female 😂

Anyways……… glad the OP is ok.
These things are meant to try us and one or two of us will come across some of the low pond life as we enjoy (we hope) our hobby.
Back in the saddle mate 👍🏻

After some sleep and relaxation I feel much better now man. Thank you and everyone else for the advice and sharing similar situations

Offline Mr Sinister

Next time don't chicken out put the police on speaker so the prossie can hear and explain you are being held against your will, you will soon see how quick the prossie let's you out.

Tell the police it's a false alarm give them an excuse "broke up with GF she wouldn't let me leave" they won't take it any further

Offline Mrleopard

Next time don't chicken out put the police on speaker so the prossie can hear and explain you are being held against your will, you will soon see how quick the prossie let's you out.

Tell the police it's a false alarm give them an excuse "broke up with GF she wouldn't let me leave" they won't take it any further
I put them on speaker, and you're right maybe I shouldn't have hung up, but she was calling someone so I didn't want to risk a 2v1 or 3v1 situation. And some people don't even think straight so maybe they wouldn't mind a murder charge. The worst part is it takes a few mins to actually get put through to the cops sometimes

Offline rover_100

Good advice on that deep breath - take another.

Lets start with some practical tips.

1. If you've got a whatsapp cloning thing, I'm assuming you're on Android. So tap the three dots in the top right, go to Settings and make sure nothing personally identifiable is there.
2. Block the number in any dialler app you've got.
3. If you have TrueCaller or any spam blocking app, block them there too.
4. If you have other apps tied to this number (signed up using this number), ie CashApp, Snapchat, Telegram, make sure that the profile settings and profile pics there are gone too.
5. Trash the SIM

SIM is no longer an issue.

Don't worry about using a card to pay for the minutes. Unless they have an inside man working at your mobile operator's centre, with senior enough access (I'm talking very senior, specifically on the finance integration team senior) who is willing to risk it all for some Sergei then thats not an issue. So forget that one.

Bank link is no longer an issue.

So last remaining thing is locality/proximity. I hope it wasn't too close and in an area you don't have business in. Even if it was, its unlikely going to kick off all in public again and truth be told, give it 3 days even the SP will forget your face.

As long as you've done nothing wrong, then you should be golden. If somehow you do get attention from this, expressing that you felt harassed from the moment you tried to leave, intimidated, alarmed, and distressed will go some way to making your situation clear to them.