Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna Queen / Cindy Teen - Dundee - Bait & Switch  (Read 2247 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6086721) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dave56

:dash:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Contacted Jenna by text as her photographs appeared great and she professed to provide a wide range of services at what seemed a fair price of £150/Hr. Asked by separate text if all her services were included in the price and was told 'yes baby'. At this point I was not specific about individual services.

Arrived at the venue, near the Arabs holy ground, to usual behind the door 'welcome' and was shown to the small bedroom. First impressions were that she bore no resemblance to any of the profile photographs, but seemed to be pleasant and not unattractive so asked about specific services - OWO, CIM, French kissing, protected sex and anal, all of which she said were provided in the price. Having sorted out services - well I thought I had - handed over the cash which she then went and stashed. On her return clothes off and was told to lie on the bed. Tried to instigate some light French kissing but she said 'just on lips baby' so no initial warmth to get any stimulation going. Then immediately she produced a condom and was about to try and somehow put it on a totally flaccid penis. At this point my irritation was beginning to rise, unlike my limp member, and said just give me some OWO, to which she replied 'that's extra'. She used her hand to try and get me semi aroused so thought I'd cut my losses and asked her to bag me up and will go for anal. 'Oh no' she replies 'your too big' - here's me with a semi-hard and its too big - FFS. That was the final straw. Got off the bed and put my clothes on - 10 minutes into the punt - telling her that her service was worse than crap, with a few throw away expletives thrown in for effect. Worst experience ever and at 150 quid for ten minutes that makes it a rate of £900 per hour. Even money grabbing chief exec's don't make that. Great business model to have - attract punter, provide such a shit service that they get pissed off and leave early and make a shed lot of dough. Scammers like these are despicable and give good working girls a bad reputation. But it was a Rom, in Dundee.  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 06:35:52 pm by dave56 »

Offline Falkirk GND

And that's why this site is so useful - ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS search on here first using the AW number before even considering making a booking!

If you'd done that, you'd have found this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3075756

Once a scam, always a scam  :thumbsdown:

Offline J_H

The 'R' word again.

When will people learn ...

Offline dave56

She is now working in Edinburgh as Cindy Teen - External Link/Members Only - Beware -  :scare:

Online mills_and_bhuna

The 'R' word again.

When will people learn ...
tbf my last review was a Romanian.
But well reviewed on here.
Ain't no way I'm TOFTTing with a Romanian again.
Especially with these shite rent-a-profile jobs.

Offline mrnaughty696969

Wish AW had a feature to not bring up roms as from what I read on here they are all scammers.

Offline Arabian72

Wish AW had a feature to not bring up roms as from what I read on here they are all scammers.
It does

Offline Sha99er

It has the Blacklist feature which is as useful as the actual hoor we're talking about, I tried blacklisting every Rom in Aberdeen a while back, most still show up though.

Wish there was something else to stop these fcuking oxygen thievs showing up.

Offline dave56

Now is back in Dundee with a new name 'Cindy Sweet' but with the same AW profile number. Beware!!!  :dash:

Offline Gus69

Offline Razor1

The £150 rate is so fucking brazen though. Really, that sucks OP.