Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady with large feet in/around London? for foot worship  (Read 1141 times)

samimaki02

One thing I've always found difficult is to find a good selection of ladies in London that have large feet and offer foot worship. Can anyone help please?

LL

Have you tried your local swimming club? :D

samimaki02

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hmm I don't get it!

Your account has been dormant for 18 months and then you post cobblers.    :bomb:

samimaki02

Your account has been dormant for 18 months and then you post cobblers.    :bomb:

That's quite harsh. We should respect each others' tastes.

Can anyone make a useful suggestion please?

samimaki02

Offline winkywanky

Are you requesting large feet on the basis that you get better VFM?

Or is it because you feel you could cover more ground this way?

vw

Cheeky bump please?
Cheek why not search by shoe size, the higher the number the bigger the feet, you can then cross reference your findings with reviews on here.  Just a thought.

Bet this one has big plates

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Wow! 6' tall, pretty, nice figure, nice smile...and she does domination! Grrrr!  :thumbsup:

And also, as you surmise VW, if she's 6' tall and she doesn't fall over, she must have pretty big feet!  :D

And she calls herself a 'PAYG companion', love it!  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 12:05:05 pm by winkywanky »

vw

Wow! 6' tall, pretty, nice figure, nice smile...and she does domination! Grrrr!  :thumbsup:

And also, as you surmise VW, if she's 6' tall and she doesn't fall over, she must have pretty big feet!  :D
And it says size 8, not sure what the OP wants , a minimum size would be helpful.

Shit reviews and argumentative until banned on here !

Offline sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only

Shoe size 7 and says you can come on her feet.

Though looking at the lips it's a shame CIM is not on offer ...

Offline winkywanky

...if you can find a girl who can suck her own toes, you've hit paydirt!  :thumbsup:

(I've heard of cheesy feet, but this is ridiculous).

samimaki02

I dunno I just like big feet - not sure it's a VFM thing!

I'm giving those a go now... any other suggestions welcome though.

Offline claretandblue

The op should get himself over to the post ops who advertise as females on awork thread, bet he can find a pair of size 12's in no time

vw

The op should get himself over to the post ops who advertise as females on awork thread, bet he can find a pair of size 12's in no time
Feet are feet