Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: loredana_69  (Read 739 times)

1 review(s) for hot_111 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dansmith8464

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been punting now for about 3 years, and have seen upwards of 25 girls. Whilst I've been an avid reader of reviews on here I've never felt compelled to write a review before, that is unti now.

After a 3 week dry spell, I found myself in Nottingham yesterday with a little spare time on my hands, I thought what better way to spend it than having a little fun with an EE girl, but how wrong could I have been.

I had a browse on Adultwork and found Loredana, and after a quick look at some aesthetically pleasing pictures decided to give her a call. I arranged to meet her in about 45 minutes, and as always requested a postcode to know where I'm going, after 10 minutes when I didn't arrive I made my first error and checked again rather than going with my gut and cancelling.

Nevertheless the postcode came and I set off. I arrived about 5 minutes early, and upon phoning I had to really work hard to get the house number as Loredana was 'just going to shower', only then 5 minutes later after i'd found somewhere to park did I get to the house to find another gent outside waiting by the door, which I have to say wasn't the most comfortable experience of my life!

So, the door opened, and whilst I don't think it was a bait and switch, it appeared that Loredana had developed a rather concerning case of acne since the photos were taken. She then had to check with me and the other punter who had been in contact with her, I thought 'I hope it's not
Me' but when it turned out it was I though as I  was there already I thought - heck, lets go with it, worst case, take one for the team.

She led me upstairs and based on my views of things so far I felt 15 minutes with this girl would be enough, so I handed over the money (£30 for 15 minutes) and she disappeared to stash it. She returned and the action commenced.

She de robed to reveal a nice body, a little larger around the buttocks than her photos suggested, but a cracking pair of tits. She began with protected oral, something I stick to as a rule anyway and then after a few minutes I said I wanted sex. It was at this point the experience went way downhill.

She got the lube out, and lay with her back flat to the bed, upon penetrating her I got my first taste of clamping, i'be read about it, and having experienced it for the first time definitely realise it now, after trooping through for a couple minutes I thought I'd suggest a different position, to which her response was 'no, one position only' only to follow it with a helpful 'hurry up' as I resumed things in the good old missionary position.

Needless to say, a moment later I blew my load and proceeded to get dressed, far from satisfied. However my visit did become worthwhile when she led me downstairs and after noticing another door open, closed it only to get her towel stuck, and when she opened the front door to let me out she moved slightly and managed to expose herself to the street, a small amusement to finish an otherwise disappointing experience.

Overall, you get what you pay for with a £30 for 15 minutes, but Ive definitely had positives in the past, this wasn't one of them.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
At the point where there was two of you at the front door, would have been about the time "I realised I'd left my wallet in the car" for a sharp exit, there's been to many reports of people robbed and harrassed, not that I'm a person that wouldn't look after myself in a situation but wouldn't go taking the chances with another guy at the door.

In fairness you saw it through and I'd have probably downgraded to 15 mins on a girl I wasn't too pleased with, services will be shit for £30, it's a pump and dump session, all in all I'd agree with the negative given.

Offline PepeMAGA

good review, think we all need more willpower to walk away though. on a TOFTT, probably worth having a local parlour in mind if its looking bad with what you've booked.