Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recipants of Simply Louise Strapon or Tie n Tease  (Read 751 times)

Offline Convince Me

Looking through the library of fine reviews of External Link/Members Only I can find no reference to her strap-onskills or Tie n Tease. Has sny experienced & would you recommend?

Offline Hobnoblin

Visited a year or so ago…

Overall a good visit and lady. (Trim but no spring chicken)
She definitely provided services you enquire about with gusto and skills.

Not sure why I haven’t gone for a repeat.
Most boxes were ticked.

Offline Convince Me

Visited a year or so ago…

Overall a good visit and lady. (Trim but no spring chicken)
She definitely provided services you enquire about with gusto and skills.

Not sure why I haven’t gone for a repeat.
Most boxes were ticked.
Nice one.

Offline Slickpunt

I've had a tie and tease session with Louise about a year ago and I thoroughly reccomend it. I was blindfolded and she used her hands and breasts expertly. There was face sitting which I asked for specifically, and light whipping. I even got an unexpected prostate massage. Book and you won't regret it

Offline unclepokey

I confess I've not availed of either of the services mentioned but I've known this lovely woman from the days that she worked in a house on the Great North Road in Hatfield until recent times when she emerged in Stevenage.
Louise is a total professional so I am as sure as I can be that the services mentioned will be delivered to the fullest satisfaction of the recipient concerned.

I'm more of a quick snog and then just get your kit off bloke. I really should try Tie and Tease sometime.