Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte – Premium – Washington  (Read 1196 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

I took the opportunity for a rare daytime punt this week as Charlotte was working close enough that I could slip out for a slightly extended lunchbreak. 

Communications with Premium were straight forward and I got the address by text shortly after arranging the time.   I booked half an hour at £60. 

Charlotte was working from a hotel in Washington that I’ve visited before but not for a good while.  It’s one where you can totally bypass reception and I didn’t see a single soul on the way up to the room or back. 

The site lists Charlotte as size 10-12 and aged 29 and I reckon that’s pretty close.  She was wearing a black all-in-one and stripper heels that she had to almost climb down from when the time came.  It’s a good look and she was certainly “dolled up” for the occasion.

I was made to feel welcome immediately and found Charlotte easy to get on with.  She kissed enthusiastically with full on DFK whist she wrestled with my shirt buttons.    Remaining clothes removed, she positioned me on the bed and knelt in front of me for some OWO.  She then joined me on the bed and continued getting deeper as she warmed up.  A condom was quickly located and she went on top first with a very effective grinding action.  We swapped over for a while before reverting back to OWO for a CIM finish.

We chatted as I cleaned up and it was nice to be offered a shower with different shower gels and deodorants available.  I know these should be the basics on any punt, but even a clean towel is often too much to ask for some girls, so credit where it's due. 

If this is a regular venue, I may be having some more long lunches.     

Looking4fun

Offline Jimmy Cagney

See her a few times when she was with Allure.. no complaints.. excellent service and she was always immaculate in her dress and looks