Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Su Nin, Leicester  (Read 11321 times)

Steptoe

Katy at Sunin, Leicester
March ‘16
External Link/Members Only
1 hour initial then extended a bit

One of the advantages of an academic background is the occasional opportunity to visit colleagues in Universities or like establishments. Such visits can of course be stressful and lead to a need for appropriate relaxation therapies  :D . Such was the need during a recent visit to Leicester.

Being somewhat older than most guys on this forum – in my 70s - I do tend to shy away from younger girls offering such relaxation therapies.  From past experience living and working in the Far East I also have a preference for ladies from that part of the world.  Comments on the forum indicated SuNin in Leicester as offering what I was seeking.

I contacted SuNin before my visit to Leicester to establish what was on offer and what would be appropriate for a man of my years.   Very good communications by phone.  Clear and well spoken.

Now I have to confess that selecting SuNin was not altogether accidental. I believed I knew one of the ladies working there from “associations in another life some time ago”.  What I did not know was the name she uses at SuNin.  Some questions when I phoned soon let me identify the lady concerned, Katy at SuNin.

It was easy enough to find Fosse Road South from the Uni area after my meetings there had finished.  Parking is not a problem and SuNin shop is bright and cheerful looking, so easy to identify.

I was greeted by the same spectacled young lady that Jay indicated (her name is Den) in his post.  Because I had phoned several days in advance and had clearly identified the treatment/ and lady I wanted I was made very welcome ie coffee and a sit down & chat offered as a starter.  That coffee and sit down gave an opportunity to look about the reception area.  I must say the place itself is very smart looking ie well decorated, clean, nice smell about the place rather than of the cooked food you detect in some. Obviously fairly busy late on a Friday afternoon.

Then I met Katy again. She had changed a little. Shorter hair, lighter hair but still the lady I knew from before.  Same bright smile and (because we sort of knew each other) a bit of a hug.

I had not requested and did not expect anything other than a massage during my visit. Traditional Thai massage is what I had requested. Katy led me to the massage room – mattress on the floor type facility, which I find quite OK.  Lovely and warm in the room without being oppressively hot.  Katy told me to strip off and lie face down.  She then gave me a really good massage.  Lots of pressures applied at first to my feet/ ankles then up the legs with Katy using both her hands and her own legs/ knees/ feet to apply the pressures.  Then the back and shoulders in the same way. It is good guys, really good. She knows how to give a proper massage. Because someone will ask – Katy remained fully dressed during all the service.  This is normal at SuNin.

Katy loves to talk. Her English is quite good. We had lots to talk about because of times gone by. Of people, places and events in the past. Lovely.

I forget now all the different ways I was asked to lie on back and front because – let’s be honest, I nodded off.  I will not say I went properly to sleep but nearly, very nearly.  It really had been a stressful day and a massage was just the right thing. As a sort of bonus I then received a head and face massage.  I had not requested that and it is not something experienced before – but it is very pleasant to lie on you back with your head on a warm lap having the face and scalp massaged. I did not request or expect HE, although Katy is attractive enough to cause appropriate emotions.  So far as I was concerned I had visited a friend from the past in a very pleasant environment and had received an absolutely splendid massage. I asked no more to relax me for the long journey home

Score – 10/10 all round. A really friendly place that looks good and, with Katy, offers a first class massage.

Offline jayuk99

Thanks for that , i quite fancy DEN, is she available?

Offline jayuk99

These guys let me down yesterday, I booked a massage with Poi over the phone for 15:00
14:50 i told them i was going to be 10mins late , they no problem

15:05 i enter reception and i had to press the Bell.
A girl comes down and told her i was Jay i had a booking with Poi , it may have been her but she had a surprised look and told all staff are  busy if i can come back after 15mins i said ok. another lady comes down and says 10 mins Soi i said no problem ill wait in the car i had no intention of going back i lost the itch and £70 saved Poi wasnt much of a looker either, tigh pants holding that fat in anyway

Oh well this is one establishment that has lost their customer and i mean it. ive spent around £1000 in just massage fees over the last few years. Never again, so unamaterish

paulj

I find it rather surprising that someone who has consistently slagged this place off since at least May 2015 with comments such as girls are old and fat and on one occasion even ugly, that the hygiene is bad and advised me not to waste my money has managed to rack up over £1000 in services there in the last couple of years.

I am beginning to smell a rather large rodent. There would appear to be some agenda here.

I have visited a few times over the last 2 years and from my experience this establishment is:-

I. well run.
ii. The ladies do range in age, but it could be argued that this means there is someone to cater for all tastes.
iii. It is clean.
iv. I have always had a good massage with most being at least an 8 out of 10.
v. I have always been treated with respect and the ladies have always been cheerful.

I don't think you could really ask much more than that.

If you want to be really certain about who and what you will get go to an independent advertising on one of the other sites.

Paul

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Do the girls on the website photos actually work there?

Front to back on the pic looks like the lined them up in order of pretty with the porky at the back  :lol: I'd love the first in line (I'm guessing the owner?) to pull my sausage.

If I'd have got a old fatty like Jay I'd have walked too, no point wasting your money on something your not going to enjoy, horses for courses.

Hidden Image/Members Only

paulj

HI

I think the pictures is a couple of years old and it is mainly new staff.

I also think you miss the point. Why has someone who has consistently run this place down over the last 2 years kept on returning to the extent of spending £1000 in massage fees alone. That is around 30 visits at current prices. Surely he must have had some positive experiences to keep on visiting, but he only posts the negative.

Paul

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'd say the only person that can answer that would be Jay matey, i agree in 30 visits something must draw him back there possibly hoping for a better result every time or following positive reviews that don't meet his standards, maybe he will enlighten us with more detail?

Offline Toppunter1

hello

I have been there more than enough times, most of the ladies in the photo no longer work there, person right at the front is nareem she works at the sister shop in Narborough road but no longer works there, she do strip off naked and has cracking pair of tits for £20.
poi is a attractive young lady no more than 30 years old and slim, I paid her £30 for FK, naked touch all access and she even lick my balls, I gave her a massage and made her cum with my fingers, I seen her twice... deng and poi are the young good looking ones there- deng will suck u off if you bring dom with you for £30

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
That's good information appreciated info matey, have any ever done full service?

I'm guessing you meant condom to suck you off?

Offline Toppunter1

That's good information appreciated info matey, have any ever done full service?

I'm guessing you meant condom to suck you off?

most I had with the girls there is b2b and OW, they will initially ask for £50 but i normally said I got £30 plus I'm a bit of a regular so they know what to charge.
I reckon I more of less tried them all, not been for a couple of months now, I been to all the Thai place in leicester and want to give aroma a try in Barwell

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I guess that goes with most of these places especially if your not a regular they will charge as much as they can, I've got a few months again coming up in Leicester so will be trying this place out.

Not had a b2b in a while as I add up the figures and £80 b2b or £70 full service (£60 in Nottm) admitted it's half the time but usually see better value in the full session, if I could find a b2b with owo I'd be that pig in shit :)

Offline webpunter

SN reads like your average venue - mixed results depending on which thai burd
I was on a visit to Leicester & found this place to cure the hangover horn: External Link/Members Only
The jacuzzi option was v.nice.  Recommended - lying back having a soapy HJ was just what the doctor ordered  :thumbsup:  Was donkeys ago so can't remember name of the thai burd.  Not my manor so haven't gone back but if more local this would deffo be the case

Offline amante

Anyone met the second from the end on the photo?

Offline Toppunter1

Anyone met the second from the end on the photo?
[/quote

seen her at the shop before but I never had a massage from her, my personal preference are younger ladies

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
SN reads like your average venue - mixed results depending on which thai burd
I was on a visit to Leicester & found this place to cure the hangover horn: External Link/Members Only
The jacuzzi option was v.nice.  Recommended - lying back having a soapy HJ was just what the doctor ordered  :thumbsup:  Was donkeys ago so can't remember name of the thai burd.  Not my manor so haven't gone back but if more local this would deffo be the case

There's a similar experience in stapleford/ Sandiacre called spa diamond, they get in the bath with you but after an hour there, that I enjoyed, I wouldn't return as it was about £110

Offline amante

Thanks topunter. I had a good massage from her but dont remember her name. Anyone know?

Offline webpunter

Derby ain't that far from Leicester.  Soapy jacuzzi session at Bubbles by the station is ace.  Been a couple of times.  The burds looks above average, although when i visited there were only two fitties - one of which i had booked.  The others sitting in the lounge were distinctly average.  So better to book ahead rather than rocking up & chancing it after a few beers

Offline jayuk99

I last visited this place with Deng who quoted £30 extra for a body to body and she was the best one ive seen at that place
This massage place is probably the best one in leicester of all of them, and ive been going here for years hoping for a better younger  girl each time, but they seem to get porkier, Deng was an exception and maybe May years back but her massages would stretch your body in all directions

Nareen i hated she would ask £30 for HE or a strip, so sometimes when i was lumbered with her as there was no one else,  i know i asked i would just have the massage and not take any extras to wind her up
im glad shes gone

I was let down on saturday, if i book then keep the booking not just accept anyone that comes thru the door and i rightfully deserve to walk out
However from what you guys say Poi is slim and this girl I saw on Saturday in reception was size 12 at best.
i should really stay away and from massage parlours and go for the reviewed ones (i.e . Jessy) off narborough road . i personally like slim girls, Porky women just dont do it for me

I'd say the only person that can answer that would be Jay matey, i agree in 30 visits something must draw him back there possibly hoping for a better result every time or following positive reviews that don't meet his standards, maybe he will enlighten us with more detail?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:30:56 am by jayuk99 »

Offline Toppunter1

I last visited this place with Deng who quoted £30 extra for a body to body and she was the best one ive seen at that place
This massage place is probably the best one in leicester of all of them, and ive been going here for years hoping for a better younger  girl each time, but they seem to get porkier, Deng was an exception and maybe May years back but her massages would stretch your body in all directions

Nareen i hated she would ask £30 for HE or a strip, so sometimes when i was lumbered with her as there was no one else,  i know i asked i would just have the massage and not take any extras to wind her up
im glad shes gone

I was let down on saturday, if i book then keep the booking not just accept anyone that comes thru the door and i rightfully deserve to walk out
However from what you guys say Poi is slim and this girl I saw on Saturday in reception was size 12 at best.
i should really stay away and from massage parlours and go for the reviewed ones (i.e . Jessy) off narborough road . i personally like slim girls, Porky women just dont do it for me

Jay think you will like Poi if you seen her, got a pretty face as well

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi: I have not been to a Thai massage place for ages so maybe the times right for a visit and Sun In looks good enough and near enough to have a go.

These places can be hit or miss and you may end up with mixed results and less than what you expected , but sometimes it can go the other way...

I'm off in a few weeks so will book myself in for some TLC and report duly.

;)

Offline Toppunter1

:hi: I have not been to a Thai massage place for ages so maybe the times right for a visit and Sun In looks good enough and near enough to have a go.

These places can be hit or miss and you may end up with mixed results and less than what you expected , but sometimes it can go the other way...

I'm off in a few weeks so will book myself in for some TLC and report duly.

;)

good luck - let us know how u get on

Offline jayuk99

Whats FK?

hello

I have been there more than enough times, most of the ladies in the photo no longer work there, person right at the front is nareem she works at the sister shop in Narborough road but no longer works there, she do strip off naked and has cracking pair of tits for £20.
poi is a attractive young lady no more than 30 years old and slim, I paid her £30 for FK, naked touch all access and she even lick my balls, I gave her a massage and made her cum with my fingers, I seen her twice... deng and poi are the young good looking ones there- deng will suck u off if you bring dom with you for £30

Offline Thai massage lover

Nothing has been said on this thread for a while so I thought I'd add my own (positive) experiences at Sunin. I made my first visit there earlier in the year and saw Katy. Very nice lady who got naked for me and gave a very nice HE. Saw her again not long after and wonder how far I could go with her - time for another visit to find out I guess. Last time, it was a different lady. Small tits but nice nipples. When she was naked I said I wanted to give her a HE so she straddled my chest and positioned herself for me to give her oral. Great time and she squirted - must see her again but unfortunately I didn't catch her name.

Offline jayuk99

ive seen a lady called cola, £30 for B2B and HE

Offline jayuk99

ive seen a lady called cola, £30 for B2B and  AVOID save your money

paulj

Hi
Have you been back since?

Sound a bit like May

paulj

Sorry my last post was in reply to post no 24 from Thai massage lover. I see Steptoe is still banned which is a pity because I want to get in touch with him!
Paul

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry my last post was in reply to post no 24 from Thai massage lover. I see Steptoe is still banned which is a pity because I want to get in touch with him!
Paul

Most bans are permanent, so I can't see Steptoe coming coming back, especially given the reason for his ban:

Banning reason: Acting like prossie spokesperson + Touting prossies whom he has a relationship with + Making claims of given permission by Admin to tout
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:46:59 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline shredman1

When to su nin in August and had a good massage from a women name Joy in her forty,s but great body, nice loooking
massage was 8/10
asked for extras and was told £20 HR I said wanted owo b2b she said ok
owo and b2b cost £40
would go again she was good did not take in mouth.

Online goodolnick

Do you (or anyone else) know if Joy is still working there...

Nick

Offline shredman1

As far as I know she still working there.