Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who actually uses the zero feedback EE's  (Read 2071 times)

Offline badsin

Hi guys,

Over the weekend Ive been looking through AW for a decent punt. Again I find there to be countless EE's!.

Now, I havent used them. Although I have been tempted, as some do look attractive. So who exactly does use them....... I cant imagine many folks on here use them, due to the zero feedback, and possible bait & switch. However, to have so many profiles, and girls, somebody must be using them - who do you these guys are?

To me, its just seems to ring to many alarm bells to even consider - someones got to be seeing them - but whom? :unknown:

JV547845

Punters who get suckered in by the cheap rates and book with their cock.  They are usually available last minute too (if they're not a PGS) but they can flake on you.

Offline peterk2

I think those guys are worthy of our praise!

All WGs start on zero and if it wasn't for these selfless chaps risking their money and personal safety the more risk adverse of us might never learn about the good ones!

Jackjones

Guy's looking for something new or guys new to punting would be my guess.

Ongbak

I have noticed an increase in new EE profiles being created in my area but I tend to take no notice of them. Most of the time they are B&S or PG scams.

Although, I did go to visit one at a hotel once after I called her. It was £60 for an hour, OW which was a bit disappointing but I managed 3 pops in the hour and at that price I couldn't really complain. She was very pretty with a nice slim body but couldn't manage more than 30 seconds of conversation until I got the ''I have no idea what you've just said but I'll smile anyway'' face. Tried my luck a second time with another profile but had to walk, she looked dreadful but I expected the worst anyway.

Offline MrMan1973

I've seen various EE girls in the past with mixed results - from the incredibly good to exceptionally shite.

It's a bit like the old school way of punting - you have a number but fuck all else. Hence the term "punting" ie taking a punt/ a risk... For some it's all about the risk. I've gotten more risk averse as I've got older but there is still that rush of blood, the unexpected...

Offline peterk2

I've seen various EE girls in the past with mixed results - from the incredibly good to exceptionally shite.

It's a bit like the old school way of punting - you have a number but fuck all else. Hence the term "punting" ie taking a punt/ a risk... For some it's all about the risk. I've gotten more risk averse as I've got older but there is still that rush of blood, the unexpected...

Couldn't agree more.

After being let down by a fantastic WG I've visited before I found myself in Notts desperately searching AW for alternative short notice punt today. I'd almost given up -even had to buy a new phone charger I'd been searching/ringing so long - then I found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

and badsin's words rang in my ears...an EE with zero feedback...."who would" !!!

And I thought why not! Been searching for hours! Worth a punt at 40 quid surely.

As MrMan says the rush I got and unknown/ fear factor as I followed her directions down a dark back alley was exillerating!!

And you know what she wasn't bad at all. Young, fit and friendly. Maybe because I had low expectations but I really enjoyed the whole experience.

I wouldn't recommend her at all though - no fk or fingers allowed.

But if you ever find yourself in Beeston and in need of unloading you could do a lot worse for £40

Offline Steve2

Couldn't agree more.

After being let down by a fantastic WG I've visited before I found myself in Notts desperately searching AW for alternative short notice punt today. I'd almost given up -even had to buy a new phone charger I'd been searching/ringing so long - then I found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

and badsin's words rang in my ears...an EE with zero feedback...."who would" !!!

And I thought why not! Been searching for hours! Worth a punt at 40 quid surely.

As MrMan says the rush I got and unknown/ fear factor as I followed her directions down a dark back alley was exillerating!!

And you know what she wasn't bad at all. Young, fit and friendly. Maybe because I had low expectations but I really enjoyed the whole experience.

I wouldn't recommend her at all though - no fk or fingers allowed.

But if you ever find yourself in Beeston and in need of unloading you could do a lot worse for £40

That is a girl previously known as Sonya. FK was included when I saw her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37909.msg513637;topicseen#msg513637

Difinitely a good punt

Offline Chezzie John

Has anyone met any of the EE girls based in Wollaton Nottingham? Some of them look nice but not sure about them being genuine as they come and go and never get feedback so look fake.

Offline MrMan1973

See my reply on the other thread.
Gonna try one of them tomorrow.

Offline Dipper

Don't think I've ever known Derby to be as EE flooded as it is of late.

Offline shagmore

Most photos appear to be same style, as per the profiles.
I ignore then as usually all far to young for an old fart like me
 :thumbsup:

Offline Dipper

All much of a muchness profile wise. Very little variety these days.  :(

Offline Newtothisstuff

They're flooding in here at the moment. Everywhere you look there's another EEWG. I was looking at the Mansfield area last week and the number of EE girls has more than doubled in the last few months. A Romanian girl I know in Sheffield (not a WG but it's a small community) was saying that it's all about Brexit. At the moment, they can ship the girls in by the bus load for peanuts. After the borders potentially close on them, the UK won't be such an easy place to make quick money.
There's a lot of talk in that community that just before the borders close, they'll bus as many in as they can and then they'll all disappear off the radar so they can carry on working after we've left the EU.
Mainly at the moment, they're just bringing as many girls in as they can before we make it harder for them.
Downside to putting up the borders is that with less EE competition, our own girls are likely to put the prices right up.

Offline l1mpd1ck

+1

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think those guys are worthy of our praise!
All WGs start on zero and if it wasn't for these selfless chaps risking their money and personal safety the more risk adverse of us might never learn about the good ones!
Quite a lot of truth in this.  However, there are some tell tale signs of profiles to avoid that you learn to spot.

nten

I don't mind a bait and switch sometimes because you can always walk and sometimes you get something decent. A few weeks back I went to a house in the ropier part of Leicester and was let in by a girl clearly three stone bigger than the one in the pic. I asked if any other girls were around and was offered 3 others, one of which was stunning. I don't always want that but I see it like a McDonalds punt, alright now and again and good value.