Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is veronica darling now? Leicester  (Read 813 times)

Offline Bm123

Saw Veronica Darling back when she was working out of club classique in Loughborough. It was a good meet but I've been wanting to visit her again for longer so I could make a proper review but she stopped working there
I noticed she moved to Birmingham for a bit after that then to Lincoln but her AW profile is now inactive. Did she quit or change her name or what? Anyone have any info?

a_polite_gentleman

Might be the wrong SP, but she was certainly called "Veronica" : External Link/Members Only ??

Offline jc1971

Might be the wrong SP, but she was certainly called "Veronica" : Whttps://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp? UserID=3862428 ??
Wrong SP: Veronica D is 'on a break' but should be back in a few months.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:29:51 am by jc1971 »

Offline Bm123

Wrong SP: Veronica D is 'on a break' but should be back in a few months.

Thanks, that's good to hear  :thumbsup: been wanting to see here again for a while now
Did she tell you this herself and is she still using the same number?

Offline jc1971

I don't know about the number I'm afraid but I was told the info by a girl who has worked with Veronica for several years. I felt it was 'solid info' rather than just gossip and the girl who told me had no reason not to tell me the truth especially as she volunteered it rather than me asking

Offline Bm123

Just discovered she's on the website for Oasis in Lincoln but I'm not sure how up to date it is. Can someone verify if she still works there regularly?
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:30:23 am by Bm123 »

billhicks1969

Just discovered she's on the website for Oasis in Lincoln but I'm not sure how up to date it is. Can someone verify if she still works there regularly?
External Link/Members Only
yep she's at both of em, tuesdays i think u just missed her  :lol:

billhicks1969

I don't know about the number I'm afraid but I was told the info by a girl who has worked with Veronica for several years. I felt it was 'solid info' rather than just gossip and the girl who told me had no reason not to tell me the truth especially as she volunteered it rather than me asking
well i fucked her a couple of months ago and everytime i ring oasis she seems to be on  :D

Offline Bm123

Cheers, I'll be there as soon as my schedule is free  :thumbsup:
Is she still any good? The photos of her on the website are at least a few years old. She hasn't gotten bigger since then has she?

billhicks1969

Cheers, I'll be there as soon as my schedule is free  :thumbsup:
Is she still any good? The photos of her on the website are at least a few years old. She hasn't gotten bigger since then has she?
Hmmm... I met her once. I'd seen her adultwork profile before. She was very pleasant. She liked me a little bit too much and I wasn't that into her. She's Amazonian but not fit amazonian, big amazonian. Size 12 I guess. Pretty face. Blonde hair. Nice P&A. Bit of an over-actress. Felt she was auditioning for me. Which was nice in a way. But I didn't find her mega attractive and it seemed like just an act. So I've not seen her again. Horses for courses I guess. Give them a call they are helpful always.