Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Connie - Northern Belles - April 2022  (Read 1352 times)

Offline N3rd

Seeing someone ask if anyone had info on Connie reminded me I'd yet to review, and while she's disappeared from the Northern Belles website, I'm writing this in case she pops up somewhere else, or is just on a long holiday. She did say she's a university student so it's feasible she's gone home for the summer and they've just temporarily taken her off while she's away (she had been showing as on holiday for the last 3/4 weeks before disappearing). The fact her link still works makes me think this is likely the case.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - I'd never used Northern Belles before, but it was really easy. All sorted a few days in advance by text. Even managed to extend from an hour to 90 mins, by text on the morning of the meet.

Location - The Sheffield incall flat, located near The Wicker. Easy to get to and plenty of parking, both on street and nearby NCP car park (card only, if covering your tracks is an issue). Flat itself is clean, tidy, and nicely maintained.

Appearance - Cute girl next door type. Her description is accurate. She's slim, with a fantastic figure. A couple of tattoos, but nothing too in your face. She wore a sort of summer dress, with matching red underwear. She looked great in her underwear, and great out of it too. The dates on her reviews make her age seem unlikely to be true, but I'd say she's no older than early twenties if that's so. I didn't book her because of her age though, so I don't care either way.

Personality - Had no trouble getting on with Connie. She's friendly, chatty, and down to earth. The conversation flowed throughout the meet with no awkward silences. She absolutely knows what she's doing in the bedroom, with a great mix of confidence, playfulness, and naughtiness.

The Meet - Had a 30 minute delay to the start due to Connie being stuck in traffic (she lives/studies in another city, and travels to Yorkshire to avoid anyone she knows IRL). Not a problem though as the receptionist at NB let me know in advance and checked I was ok with the new time.

Made my way to the flat without incident, and was let in by Connie. Paperwork sorted, offered a drink and a shower, then we sat on the sofa for a bit of a chat, and a kiss and a cuddle. Connie made sure I knew the only things she doesn't do are CIM and anal, which was clear on the webiste so no surprise. Then we moved to the bedroom.

The rest of my clothes came off, while Connie remained fully dressed as we settled on the bed for more kissing.
Connie removed her dress giving me the first glimpse of her in her underwear. This got mini me fully to attention and she moved to OWO. JFC! Hands down the best BJ I've ever had. She uses so much saliva that it's just everywhere, all over me, all over her chest and chin which is something I find very hot. But it doesn't stop there, occassionally she'd take me out of her mouth and just wank me for a bit. This felt amazing because of all the lubrication from Connie's saliva. I've had handjobs with lube or oil that haven't felt as good!

After a bit Connie removes her underwear, rubbers me up, and climbs aboard. She rides me with plenty more kissing and fondling until I fire in the bag.

Bit of clean up, and a chat before we move to round two. More of Connie's excellent sloppy BJ/HJ technique, some 69/RO, doggy, more cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl was particularly fantastic as, without being asked, Connie reached back, put a hand on each of her ass cheeks, and then slowly pulled them apart giving me an amazing view of her pussy sliding up and down my cock. As a guy with a bit of a belly I don't always get a good view of the action zone so that sight will stay with me for a very long time. The fact she did it of her own accord too is the cherry on top.

We were then approaching the end of our time, and Connie decided that for pop number 2, I should cum on her. Cue more BJ/HJ but it wasn't going to happen in the time left. It was more my fault for looking at the clock as I find it hard to cum when there's time pressure.

More clean up, and chat while I got dressed, then left feeling very satisfied that I'd wasted neither time nor money.

Money - Originally £130 for an hour, but extended on the day to £210 for 90 mins. 2 hours would've been better vfm but I didn't have the time for that.

Positives - Agency price so cheaper than a lot of indy girls. Fantastic head. Enthusiasm. Does little things to improve the experience without being asked.

Negatives - None

Verdict - Overwhelming positive. One of the best meets I've had, and I'd love to see Connie again.

Offline N3rd

Connie's now back on the Northern Belles website.