Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany at Northern Belles - Believe The Hype!  (Read 2511 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7131739) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Cockneyboy49

Time: 2.30pm

Date: Friday July 15th

Place: Sheffield Incall Apartment

Duration: 1 hour

Price: £130

Description:

Tiffany has the body of a perfectly proportioned, firm and trim glamour model. Do you remember being an angst-ridden teen in a nightclub who could only gawp at that girl in the short dress on the arm of the local football hero? Never with a hope in hell? Well enter Northern Belles and three cheers for Tiffany…

I’d decided on awakening that I needed a punt and could only put off meeting Tiffany for so long - which meant that today had to be the day. Natalie was on the phones and the responses were as usual prompt and efficient. I headed off to the apartment to arrive at the agreed time. There is something magical about that moment between knocking on the door and your chosen beauty opening it. When Tiffany did so I was almost speechless at what my eyes beheld; Tiffany had on a short colourful dress which I can’t remember in much detail because I was more interested in what was underneath it!

I was plonked on the sofa and treated to a kiss and cuddle before we’d even done the paperwork. I insisted that this was sorted as it would be easy to forget, and I have a great relationship with NB so wanted to uphold my reputation. After a further brief chat during which she accurately asserted that I was autistic - in a very encouraging and empathetic way I’d add - I took a shower and met Tiffany in the bedroom. There she stripped and revealed the full eye-popping spectacle of her underwear and, upon disrobing further, her magnificent nudity. We progressed foreplay through the stages of very sensual kissing before licking, fondling and fully enjoying each other’s bodies (I say this from my own perspective, because whilst Tiffany was as described here, I’m a mid-fifties more silver than fox with a body covered in bruises due to being on blood thinners!) Sex was cowgirl, lots of snogging and fantastically energetic and noisy as Tiffany really seemed to be enjoying herself too.

Tiffany got up to get me a drink and I commented that I wasn’t that fussed about round two and that just chatting would fill the hour nicely. During this Tiffany was thoughtful, highly intelligent, quite open about her interests and talents and just lovely to talk to. At one point when I made her laugh she pulled me to her for a snog which quickly developed into the unplanned round two which concluded with me in mish and her snogging me, kissing my neck and whispering encouragement in my ears. Showering together was the perfect conclusion.

It seems that when I write a review – particularly for Northern Belles - I find myself reverting to my own cliches, often along the lines of ‘in all my years of punting I have never enjoyed etc..’ or ‘such and such is the best girl I have ever met..’ these have always been true, and sincerely felt at the time of posting, but Tiffany was different. There is a write up for her on the NB website where a wheelchair bound client states that she made him feel like a man for the first time since a motorbike accident. Well despite me not being wheelchair bound she had a certain and very profound effect on me too; taking the lead and fully enjoying coitus was only the half of it. The experience of being with her for that hour in all her glorious aspects was sublime and will stay with me for some time.

Would I book again?... Without a doubt?... Well imagine if that WAG I’d described in the first paragraph had, out of sheer devilment, ditched her Premier League striker for the evening and dragged that gawky, gawping awkward kid back to her pad to blow his fucking mind with sex extrordinaire that he could only dream of? Well..yeah. That’s what we’re talking here, so it would be a resounding yes. I do however have an awful feeling that my savings would vanish leaving me as broken as any that have trodden the same woe-begotten course, with any working girl.

(But oh boy! The fun I would have…)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 11:27:37 pm by Cockneyboy49 »

Offline SYorksPunter

Going to have to book this lass. Not seen such a universally positive reviewed girl since when Skylah Rhodes was in her heyday.

Offline TrampZ

Return meet for me boooked already for next week  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Cockneyboy49

Go easy guys. I'd love to see her again but if there's one thing worse than not connecting with a WG it's connecting too well