Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ball gags  (Read 984 times)

Offline fettish008

Always wanted to try a ball gag during a punt and just wanted to know if anyone had worn one and what was it like?

Oxfordswing

Many times, left me speechless  :lol:

If it is your first time, there are smaller gages to try, some with air holes which make it more bearable. With time you can progress to quite large ball gags that really stretch the mouth and require controlled breathing through the nose as well as resulting in not being able to swallow easily.

Start small.  :)

spkmstr48

Many times, left me speechless  :lol:

If it is your first time, there are smaller gages to try, some with air holes which make it more bearable. With time you can progress to quite large ball gags that really stretch the mouth and require controlled breathing through the nose as well as resulting in not being able to swallow easily.

Start small.  :)

Unless she's already used to a large one. :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Much prefer a penis gag.      :drinks: :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Or it's a strapon cast from our very own West8's penis.

I've used a ballgag before....I'd echo the comments about the size of the ball, it makes a difference. My first time the WG deliberately didn't tie it as tight as it could go so I could spit it out if I needed to. You could argue there's not fun in that, but it felt safer/more comfortable for me.

spkmstr48

Or it's a strapon cast from our very own West8's penis.

I've used a ballgag before....I'd echo the comments about the size of the ball, it makes a difference. My first time the WG deliberately didn't tie it as tight as it could go so I could spit it out if I needed to. You could argue there's not fun in that, but it felt safer/more comfortable for me.

You can also get ball gags with an elastic section in the strap so that they can be spat out.

Offline Zeusthedoc

jcdmj12

Offline webpunter

Offline Turtle Z

Always wanted to try a ball gag during a punt

Try this one. What's the difference between a snowman and a snow woman?   Snowballs.

Cornish sub

Tried one once, hated it cos it caused so much salivation and dribbling.

Offline fettish008

Looking forward to this weekend.hopefully my first time using a ball gag.i will let you all know how I get on.

Offline Turtle Z

Looking forward to this weekend.hopefully my first time using a ball gag.i will let you all know how I get on.

Do you have to?  :D

spkmstr48

Apparently that's supposed to happen! Don't get it myself.

Offline dkn

As both a giver and a receiver I can tell you that this is one of the greatest joys. Picture a girl on all fours while you play with her clot and there's streams of drool hanging from her mouth and a big wet patch underneath. Does it for me!