Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Nor2013

Do people use and trust Vivastreet or is it a case of TOFTT?

Offline alabama1

Why not do this….  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cut him some slack, he's only been a member for 8 years.  :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

8 years you've been here...

Online myothernameis

Its a case of TOFTT, and what a better way of, boosting your review count

Offline Generalstockinghead

Some are ace, diamonds in the rough.  Some are utter wastes of space, time, effort and money.

Bit like some members of this forum  :wacko:

What tends to happen on my limited experience of this forum is that the members go out and fuck these girls and then report their findings and surely to all hell, that’s the fun in fucking complete strangers and talking about it on the internet? 

Offline sim0256

Lucky guy, so far all  reviews have been positives , 100% success rate , excellent . mind three in eight years you must be choosy!! maybe some gems you aren't telling is about , or disasters!

Start using Vivastreet and that percentage will fall , believe me!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 12:09:53 pm by sim0256 »

Offline Nor2013

Probably because most of my punting has been done whilst working abroad and not in the UK.  Yes, I have been choosy and try and make sure when I do punt here that I know what I am getting or try to at least.  Some of the ones abroad havn't been so great as the same review sites were not available.

Online GingerNuts

Probably because most of my punting has been done whilst working abroad and not in the UK.  Yes, I have been choosy and try and make sure when I do punt here that I know what I am getting or try to at least.  Some of the ones abroad havn't been so great as the same review sites were not available.

I'm sure some contributions to the Punting Abroad section would be appreciated.

Offline Nor2013

8 years you've been here...

And always used AW when I wanted to punt in the UK hence my question.  Thought it would be a simple answer but guess not.

Offline Nor2013

I'm sure some contributions to the Punting Abroad section would be appreciated.

I would have done if I thought it would help but the 7 floors of whores in Singapore has been well reviewed and the girls in KL change so quickly it would be out of date when posted.  A lot of the other countries I visited, most would have no interest in and never even got the names most of the time in order for people to use any details as you find them in the hotel bars.

Offline nwluvit

I have been in touch with what I thought was a Lady advertising on VS- I am looking for a massage in Leicester area when I am down there in a couple of weeks time. She replied, but looking today the tel nr now has 2 ads with different names so I am less likely to pursue.