Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking from a Punt?!  (Read 1609 times)

Offline 0mard3000

What’s everyone’s vibe on walking from a punt if you get to the spot and the girls don’t really meet your expectations?

I’ve just had a couple of super average punts with girls I wouldn’t look twice at if I saw them on the street. I’ve continued because I’ve been horny and after the whole rigmarole of arranging the meet, getting there etc the whole process of starting again when you’ve got limited time seems long.

Definitely a bit of a turn off though.

Offline shagmore

If they are not as described / not anything like their photo or not offering the service that you asked for then walk.
Fairly understandable thing to do.

Offline Drayki

If they are not as described / not anything like their photo or not offering the service that you asked for then walk.
Fairly understandable thing to do.

Better to walk before you hand over your coin than walk after when its to late then, are they going to give you your money back? don't think so!  :P :P

James999

Walking is the ultimate knock back a pro$$ie can get, offering it on a plate and the guy walks away  :music:

From the guys perspective, it gives a nice warm feeling of satisfaction, saved your cash and not been had over by some scammer / minger  :thumbsup:

Offline workinallweek

knocked on a door once and it looked like the advertised girls grand mother (and rough at that ) 

'TAXI FOR DAVE I SAID ' 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online David1970

If in doubt walk out.

I have walked a few times, been called names and shouted at, but fuck them if the falsely advertise.

Offline lewisjones23

walked twice from memory - strange liberating experience

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Done it a few times sometimes the girl who is there looks better then the one in the pics and of course little brain rules!

And sometimes bluey has been dropped in anticipation of the event but the time another WG has been found etc a bit late.

Offline hw189

Done it many times in the past, especially with scamming Romanians. Typical reasons being: Don't look anything as in pictures / B&S, extra charges for services upon arriving, fake advertisement of services, dress requirement not met, etc. Basically, always had the attitude of confirming services again upon arrival and before handing over payment.

Offline Akuar

Personally had a bad experience once. Booked a English girl in the Earls Court area. Price was around 160ph, she was happy to accept £150ph. very well spoken and sexy on the phone - posh avcent. Upon arrival  :scare: she looked very much like a drug addict and not a 20 something year old. Tried to leave but she called the pimp who said I'd have to pay at least half for booking. Was a complete shambles and didn't want to get in a mess, paid half and left. Awful experience. I don't really see that account anymore but then again I've been trying to forget the experience.

YidArmy

It's not easy to do, but if you walk in and in the first 5 minutes don't get the right vibes from the WG that this is going to be fun, get the fuck out of there.

If you can nail that, you'll save a lot of wasted cash in this game.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Done it many times in the past, especially with scamming Romanians. Typical reasons being: Don't look anything as in pictures / B&S, extra charges for services upon arriving, fake advertisement of services, dress requirement not met, etc. Basically, always had the attitude of confirming services again upon arrival and before handing over payment.
+1. Walked the first time ever a few weeks ago from some miserable dumpy EE. Felt pleased that I didn’t just roll over and waste £120. Now that I’ve done it once, it should be easier (hopefully!)

Online Trotter671

Have walked a couple times when it's been B&S - if it's not the girl advertised then I take it the whole profile is bollocks :dash:

Offline Marmalade

I sometimes take a screenshot of their profile before I go.
Her: “Yes, I’m Linda but no, I don’t do OWO”
Me: “Here’s the picture from your profile. That’s not you, is it?

Offline Plan R

I sometimes take a screenshot of their profile before I go.
Her: “Yes, I’m Linda but no, I don’t do OWO”
Me: “Here’s the picture from your profile. That’s not you, is it?

Top tips!
Even the wanky old Nokia I use for punting could handle taking a pic of what's on my laptop screen.
Hmm.. I feel another pre-punt ritual coming on (along with Google street mapping the place and umpteen other things)

Offline S.X. MacHine

As someone else has said, it's an 'oddly liberating' experience to walk away on seeing the WG. Happened to me recently, my first time. The AW profile claimed she was 5' 11'' and size 14. Actually, she was, in my estimation, about 5' 4'' and a size 16. Ugly, too.
Told her she was 'not what I'm looking for' and left. Phoned a regular a couple of streets away, a Brazilian, size 8 and gorgeous, who was available.
Both meetings that morning were memorable, but in different ways!

Offline MilleMiglia

knocked on a door once and it looked like the advertised girls grand mother (and rough at that ) 

'TAXI FOR DAVE I SAID '

If only I was that quick witted.

Offline Marmalade

If only I was that quick witted.

How many taxi companies knock on the door and ask for Dave?  :dance:

How about “Are you the maid? Taxi for the nice looking one — obviously not yourself. dear”  :D :hi:

Offline thor555

I haven't walked yet considered myself lucky so far. But then you have dropped a blue pill and you haven't any action for weeks, its gonna take a lot of effort for me to walk.

However recalling my bad massage experience in maidenhead (see review), a wank at home would have been better.

Need a lot and wg to be v bad for me to walk away 

Offline BarryProudfoot

I suppose my (only) fear would be Sergi appearing and looking for a roll around :thumbsdown: