Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on british_victoriaxx, Bristol  (Read 1729 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Anyone know any Intell on this lady at all?? Member of the day but zero feedback. Part of a group.
Anyone know anything about the group if they are reliable??
Potentially could TOFTT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sunnyj

I have seen one from this group, it was a positive experience but meeting happened more than two years ago.  Not sure if there are any recent intel about this group.  :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17632

Offline Private Parts

My experience with this group is mixed. There was a time BB was on offer across the board.
Now it appears to be only longer serving groups.
The hourly rate has been reduced to £150 from £180..! Business must be slow.
Personally, I wouldn’t go there.  :hi:
PP

Offline Zxcv1234

I asked about her last week and am definitely tempted. Her likes list is huge. Have just heard bad things about British Liasons group and BB so not sure if I will. She’s too far from me anyway so no chance at the  moment.

Offline Liverpool

Have moved to the South west board as she's Bristol based. If this is a mistake please flag it.

Offline joninbristol

Anyone know any Intell on this lady at all?? Member of the day but zero feedback. Part of a group.
Potentially could TOFTT

£120 for half an hour with zero feedback or intel.
Noooooooo !   :unknown:

Offline rudolph hucker

Never, ever had any responses from any girl on the British Liaison group, starting to wonder if they exist?

Offline HighHeelLover

She was showing london based hence why I posted there but think I’m dodging a bullet by the sounds of things

Offline redveee

Never, ever had any responses from any girl on the British Liaison group, starting to wonder if they exist?

No response to the message I sent British_daisyxx, message showing as deleted.

Offline Colston36

Potentially could TOFTT

Weird: they're all supposed to be British but their descriptions seem to be written by someone illiterate from Europe. Dodgy.