Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily BBW Croydon  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: Sept-Oct 2023

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £50 15 mins

Comms: Called the number quick chat arranged meet.

Appearance: Pics Are accurate Size18+ BBW Mixed Raced short, Massive Arse

Services: OW, Sex in multiple positions

Emily is very relaxed calm demeanor, paid parking outside but there is a side road single yellow. Pics are accurate so wasn’t surprised when arrived, got a good vibe from her had a quick chat and handed over money. The apartment was clean and fit for purpose, Got undressed hopped onto the bed and she put the dom on with her mouth then that was it she started sucking away I was growing quite quickly then that was it my cock just disappeared DT was crazy I wish she done OWO that would be a soul snatcher situ. Anyway after I was up It was sex in various positions on the bed pretty much it was face down ass up kind of I was just having fun pounding away and boy of boy can she hold it. I think she had on the same clothes as the pic she kept on during the punt and her bottom half was exposed. Hygiene was on point after the punt quick chat whilst she was wrapped in a towel, always good to see.  A mid lands girl that does travel around London.

Would I recommend: Yeah if you’re looking for a Mixed Raced BBW, not really a head turner for the face but defo the booty.

Would I go back: Yes

Any questions do ask.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 05:25:41 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline gray99999

Hi Saltnpepper, thanks. Do you know if she has an AW profile? The link doesn't work for me

Offline Saltnpepper

Hi Saltnpepper, thanks. Do you know if she has an AW profile? The link doesn't work for me

Hey gray no there was only a viva link,  I don't think she is working at the minute. I don't think she changes her name so type in Emily  bbw when you're looking out came up when I looked few weeks back.

Offline Saltnpepper

She's back in London

External Link/Members Only

Offline gray99999

Thanks Saltnpepper,

She's deffo lookin like she's worth the trek

+447708313118
+44 7708 313118