Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikel - Diva, Earls Court - Super Honey  (Read 1824 times)

Offline pantywetter

Had a bit of a break from Diva but returned with a bang.

Booking - Easy booking by SMS with Diva.  Booked the night before and reconfirmed after 9 am on the day. 

Location - She is currently based about a 5 minute walk from the “rear entrance” of Earls Court.  It’s the typical basement flat for the area, but it’s super nice, comfortable and clean inside.  Entrance is on a main road but not too many pedestrians so it’s easy to get in without being spotted. 

Looks - As every review states, she looks older than the pictures (I would estimate mid 30s) but apart from that she is an absolute fucking knockout.  Proper Instagram model / oligarch bit on the side /  champions league standard.  She was wearing tight shorts and top.  Body is flawless though enhanced D cups.  Absolutely sensational looking girl, pure sex.

Service - Her style is closer to GFE.  Kissing started as medium but soon progressed to almost DFK.  She is quite sensual and giggly.  She tries to take the lead and sets the pace but also responds if you take the initiative.  I always have a routine with working girls of RO, OWO, cowgirl, mish, doggy which was delivered perfectly.  All the time I’m pinching myself at how hot she is and how good life is. 

She was very open to and expecting round 2.  I nearly finished with CIM which she seemed up for, but foolishly didn’t have extra money and didn’t want an awkward moment in case she expected an extra £50.  I therefore smashed her in Mish until an explosive finish.  She seemed to really get into it, but you never know how much is an act. 

Personality - Her English is very basic so we struggled a little for communication.  This held the punt back slightly i have to admit.  She also seems very slightly cold and reserved but still a 7/10 on the believable GFE if that makes sense.  She is definetly warmer than the average Russian hooker.  With more English and a slightly more engaging personality she would be the perfect working girl.

I am happy because she is the closest I have found to the all time great Tavolga. 

Will certainly return.  She is here till the end of December. 

Damage - £300

Looks - 11/10
Performance - 8/10
Will I return - Yes
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 12:26:25 pm by pantywetter »

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. I saw her over 3 years ago and was concerned by how thin she was. Good service but was the skinniest woman I've slept with. Did you have any concerns?

Offline pantywetter

Thanks for the review. I saw her over 3 years ago and was concerned by how thin she was. Good service but was the skinniest woman I've slept with. Did you have any concerns?

She is slim but not excessively so.  It didn’t cross my mind during the meet.