Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassandra - HOD Victoria - walked  (Read 1975 times)

Online patelprat

External Link/Members Only

Wow, my first negative!!

So after my great experiences with Gabriela (she really spoiled me), I decided to try another HOD girl. I liked the look of Kassandra from her photos (I’m generally into slim girls), not too many reviews on here for her, but what I read was generally positive.

Booked 30 mins, £80.
Services requested: GFE, RO, OWO, Sex.

Meeting
Arrived at the flat around 5 mins early, basement flat is MUCH nicer than upstairs, offered and took a shower by the maid.
Another of her clients was finishing up, clearly running quite late, as he was trying to get into the bathroom too just after I entered but had to wait. When I finished, I went to the bedroom and waited, probably at this point a minute after the expected start time. I then heard him go into the shower, then heard her come out with the sound of high heels and yakking to the maid for several mins, probably while he was showering. After a while she goes back, it’s almost 10 mins past the start time now, and she’s probably booked after me too so will rush me, I open to door to see what’s going on, get a quick glimpse of her seeing out the previous client, so wait a tiny bit longer before she walks in, not apologetic or explaining the delay (which I would have been totally cool with had she done this). No smiles, no warmth, pretty serious, just tells me to go through to the other bedroom (where the other client had been).
I honestly couldn’t be sure she’d had a shower herself, as the other guy had just been seen out, so I confronted her about this, she said she did, but I was upset for 1) being kept waiting for almost 10 mins past the start time and 2) I was not sure she had showered (maybe she had quickly done while he was changing or something, who knows), as she had just seen the other guy out. It all just seemed too rushed.
So after complaining a bit, I decided better not to go ahead with a session, she agreed, and I walked. She said it wasn’t her fault (maybe it’s not if she’s not being given enough time between bookings, but assuming she gets at least 15 mins between bookings, the earlier one should have finished like 20-25 mins ago and gone before I even arrived), she suggested maybe book another time, I said there wouldn’t be one (not with her anyway), she slammed the door shut as I exited.

Texted HOD, they were good about it, apologetic and have kindly offered me a free session with another girl.

Kassandra - petite, dark haired, slim body (maybe bordering on skinny, but I quite fancied her body), pretty-ish face, but as expected an overall rougher complexion in reality compare to the photos, looked a little tired/worn, not helped by the fact she had little/no time to freshen up for me.

Summary - as I’m new to using HOD, maybe this it just generally how it is, clients being crammed in a bit and sessions running late and starting quite later than expected sometimes.
I do understand delays do happen. Just didn’t like being kept waiting almost 10 mins by a girl with no apologies and a cold manner, when I only had a 30 mins slot, and I was unsure if she had washed up and refreshed properly (as I said I could have been wrong, maybe she did have a quick wash, but certainly no time for anything proper, so I’m really not convinced) as the other client had just been seen out the door. Was I too harsh?

Will I return to HOD? Yes (if only to see more of Gabriela!)
See Kassandra again? - first impressions stick, so unlikely.
I’m sure under different circumstances without the delays and other concerns, it could have been much different…

Offline Shadow314

Summary - as I’m new to using HOD, maybe this it just generally how it is, clients being crammed in a bit and sessions running late and starting quite later than expected sometimes.
I do understand delays do happen. Just didn’t like being kept waiting almost 10 mins by a girl with no apologies and a cold manner, when I only had a 30 mins slot, and I was unsure if she had washed up and refreshed properly (as I said I could have been wrong, maybe she did have a quick wash, but certainly no time for anything proper, so I’m really not convinced) as the other client had just been seen out the door. Was I too harsh?

Well done for walking.

Unfortunately yes, they do cram them in back-to-back.  There are pros and cons to the HoD setup, and this is definitely the con. However I would always expect the girl to shower.
Usually I don't mind a late start if it's because the girl's cleaning up (they've always apologised), and on occasion I've got the time back running over at the end.  In my mind I equate 1hr HoD = 45mins real world.
Upstairs flat only has a single shower, but I'm not sure if the basement has two.

Online patelprat

Yeah maybe I need to loosen my expectations a bit.
Honestly not sure about the second bathroom downstairs, I’m sure someone else might know.
Given the other guy was trying to get into the one I was in, I assumed not.

Offline anonymouse72

Yeah maybe I need to loosen my expectations a bit.
Honestly not sure about the second bathroom downstairs, I’m sure someone else might know.
Given the other guy was trying to get into the one I was in, I assumed not.

I've only ever used the same bathroom downstairs and it isn't the best shower either. The bigger bedroom at the back isn't ensuite either so I'm certain there's only one shower. Fair play for walking as they do get backed up. I was stuck upstairs waiting for 5 minutes recently and that bathroom is smaller again. It gave me time to wash down below however

Online patelprat

I've only ever used the same bathroom downstairs and it isn't the best shower either. The bigger bedroom at the back isn't ensuite either so I'm certain there's only one shower. Fair play for walking as they do get backed up. I was stuck upstairs waiting for 5 minutes recently and that bathroom is smaller again. It gave me time to wash down below however

I’d have been OK with max 5 mins delay, but pushing 10 and taking 33.33% of my booked time seemed too much. Maybe she’d have given me more time at the end (unless another back-back booking), who knows.

Offline anonymouse72

I’d have been OK with max 5 mins delay, but pushing 10 and taking 33.33% of my booked time seemed too much. Maybe she’d have given me more time at the end (unless another back-back booking), who knows.

They aren't renowned for giving time back but it does happen, usually only if requested. I've been the only client in the flat on one occasion and all 3 girls were sat watching TV. The girl still kept me waiting 5 minutes which as I'd seen her a few times before was very annoying.

Offline l4at

Despite it being a HoD policy to cram punters in, I don’t think that excuses Kassandras rudeness towards you and therefore the negative sounds warranted. Especially as the punt didn’t go ahead!

I know we all have off days but judging but the above, it certainly wasn’t a positive experience!

Online patelprat

Despite it being a HoD policy to cram punters in, I don’t think that excuses Kassandras rudeness towards you and therefore the negative sounds warranted. Especially as the punt didn’t go ahead!

I know we all have off days but judging but the above, it certainly wasn’t a positive experience!

I bet she was probably thinking I was rude for querying whether she’d showered (what girl wants to be asked that?!)
But a fair question given the circumstance.

Offline tightfoot69

What is difficult about leaving 15 minutes in between punts?

Online patelprat

At worst, the previous client should be leaving as I come in (ideally 5-10 mins earlier) - but for him to leave almost 10 mins into my slot is just not on without a very good explanation.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 08:27:27 am by patelprat »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Good on you for walking and complaining. I complain3d once after an awful punt and they did give me a free 30 mins with another girl as compensation though seems you've been offered that without spending any money so quite the result.

Offline doughboy

Aye, good on you for walking fella and not paying for time you're clearly not going to get. This is my biggest gripe with Karl's various venues, the bookings are back to back and you know for sure you'll get short changed. This is why I only ever book the 11-12 morning slot, that way I know I'm increasing my chances of getting a fresh, clean girl and not waiting too long. If I don't get this time option, I don't book.

I've seen Kassandra twice since she returned. The first session was really enjoyable, the second less so but still a positive. I wouldn't have said she had the propensity to be rude but if she's had back to back sessions, she may have snapped. Not defending her at all, just saying.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you owned a business that had a 30 minutes slot in the day and someone asked for 30 minutes at that time, would you not try to accommodate or would you potentially lose the sale? I hardly use HOD these days for this reason though, to be fair, I've not been messed around when I have.

Online patelprat

I've seen Kassandra twice since she returned. The first session was really enjoyable, the second less so but still a positive. I wouldn't have said she had the propensity to be rude but if she's had back to back sessions, she may have snapped. Not defending her at all, just saying.

Agree - she wasn’t outright rude or had snapped, more like just a bit cold and indifferent to the delays and my gripes.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 10:54:29 am by patelprat »

Online patelprat

Good on you for walking and complaining. I complain3d once after an awful punt and they did give me a free 30 mins with another girl as compensation though seems you've been offered that without spending any money so quite the result.

True, just some wasted travel time and the tube fare :)