Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MYA LUX-69 - Lea Bridge Road  (Read 1114 times)

8 review(s) for BarbieDoll 69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Coms:

Easy coms with maid, had to ring up twice to change time due to heavy traffic

Place is just off Lea Bridge Road, Parking on the main road pay&display if you can find a space. I ended up circling a few times and risked parking in a resident's bay

Punt:

Owo, penetration protected £60 30mins

Once inside she was wearing a red dress, was told to take shoes off. In the room I decided to pay her £90 + £20 Anal.  Shes extremely quiet, tried to make covo but her English is very limited. Quick wipe down started off with owo, it was very basic head bopping up and down and she stopped after sucking after 1mins she was complaining of neck pains. Rubbered up fucked her in cg, nice decent big tits clapping as shes bouncing. Round 2 started off with a massage, bj and then doggy but all I was thinking is this punt worth getting a ticket??? Answer no, so I asked to cut the punt short and give me back a bullsye back. She asked me if there's a problem, I didn’t make an effort to respond because whatever I was going to say she wouldn’t understand. She agreed to give money back.

Conclusion:

Shes very quiet, decent tits P&D is the best option. I didn’t try Anal so can't comment how tight

External Link/Members Only