Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG, yes another one - Warren St  (Read 2956 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Monscreech

Strong positive.

OK second review on annSP here and I know she's well reviewed but since I'm newish to this I have been sticking to low risk punts.

When: few weeks ago

Comms: over WhatsApp and pretty much immediate. Very friendly on the text. Since I don't have an adultwork account I was required to pay 80 quid deposit for a 240 PSE. Didn't have a problem with this. I know some might but she is so well established I was willing to take the risk. Just FYI I made the booking 4 days in advance as I know she gets booked up solid  judging from reviews here.

Flat: cosy and on the main Warren st strip. She gives you the number when you are 5 mins away and up you go.

The SP:  well she ticked my boxes. Unbelievably soft skin, dirty blonde shortish bob, black lingerie set and a cute bell around her neck. Very easy going and cheeky grin. Sorted the cash and tongue down eash others throat. Into the shower were she watched me and gave me compliment in a natural not staged way. Got hard just from that. Into her playroom. I think she has one bedroom for fucking and one for herself which is closed.  Toys and lube already on the bed but before I could make a move she stated she was going to eat my arse and that she did. Top rimmer she didn't seem to want to stop. Then onto an intense OWO while I'm played with her big natural tits. She didn't seem to want to stop this either so I started to take control and made her Rim me on all fours in front of the mirror and on the bed. She was well into this and made sure she did it from an angle both of us could see. Needless to say the old chap was hard af. On with the dom and bent her over in from of the mirror for some intense anal. She had to get me to slow down at times which of course  I did but she seemed to be enjoying herself. Then anal reverse cowgirl and more fucking doggy on the bed. I was pretty spent as I'm a one pop guy so she wanked me off with a finger up my arse and a weeks worth of spunk shot intonher mouth haha. She giggled, ( she had been giggling at my compliments all through the meet, she's a cracker) and said I will def need another shower which I did while she again stood in the doorway and chatted. More kissing, got changed and out the door with an hour on the dot.  It felt like 20 mins as such an intense session. Really really good punt. She's hot in a filthy milfy way. Yes she has a little soft belly but I personally like a bit of that.
 She's all natural, tits body and bum. I don't even think she has lip fillers just that tongue stud. Hope she stays around as I think I'll be a regular. A decent hard filthy punt with a top lass.

Hope this ain't fluffy but still in the afterglow
 I'll post the adultwork.com link in the comment under this because In a doofus

Looks: 8/10
Comms 10/10
Flat:10/10
Punt: 9/10 woukd have been 10 but was over far too quickly haha

Online tightfoot69

I am glad you had a good time, especially at the price.

I found her slightly overrated though and did not provide CIM for me.

Offline Monscreech

Cheers mate. I have a feeling there is a difference between her gfe and her pse.

Online patelprat

Might check her out finally. Will report back.

What sort of compliments she gave to make you hard?

Offline Monscreech

Just said I was cute and had a nice cock basically.