Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina Brazilian - Marylebone - Very expensive and subpar services  (Read 1254 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6929775) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7030854) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Scarface

Was a very late and texted a few girls, got the reply of the girl straight away and also she called which was quite strange. But I couldn’t understand her at all. So I asked her to text me was agreed 160 for hour and 20 for owo and 20 for fk. Gave me the postcode upon arrival she kept on saying just getting ready and had to wait for 20 minutes and as soon as guy left the flat she texted saying she is ready. So was clear a girl handles the phone while Val is with another punter. I should have walked but like I mentioned it was very late so I decided to go for a punt :dash:.Flat is bit old and worn out this is when every thing went bad. Girl is decent looking but she has a a lot of visual scar c section and her tits has a lot of scar too. Her bed was a folding sofa and was very uncomfortable owo lasted 1 minute and straight to sex. French kissing was non existent just a lip kiss. Very robust and frankly she looked really tired, she has to lube up every 2 minutes because she is so dry, I am considered big by most girls but she is very very lose so wasn’t the best of punt.
She doesn’t speak any English and communication is non existent so overall I was say a very bad and one to avoid over all. There are much better girls out there with the same price who offer much more

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 12:58:52 pm by Scarface »

Offline Scarface

Was a very late and texted a few girls, got the reply of the girl straight away and also she called which was quite strange. But I couldn’t understand her at all. So I asked her to text me was agreed 160 for hour and 20 for owo and 20 for fk.
Gave me the postcode upon arrival she kept on saying just getting ready and had to wait for 20 minutes and as soon as guy left the flat she texted saying she is ready. So was clear a girl handles the phone while Val is with another punter.
 I should have walked but like I mentioned it was very late so I decided to go for a punt :dash:.Flat is bit old and worn out this is when every thing went bad. Girl is decent looking but she has a a lot of visual scar c section and her tits has a lot of scar too. Her bed was a folding sofa and was very uncomfortable owo lasted 1 minute and straight to sex. French kissing was non existent just a lip kiss. Very robust and frankly she looked really tired, she has to lube up every 2 minutes because she is so dry, I am considered big by most girls but she is very very lose so wasn’t the best of punt.

She doesn’t speak any English and communication is non existent so overall I was say a very bad and one to avoid over all. There are much better girls out there with the same price who offer much more

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline IAmNotFamous

Thanks for taking one for the team and leaving a review.

And thanks to the person who indexed it. She’s been reviewed before but under a different name and icity
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 02:36:30 pm by IAmNotFamous »

Online hendrix

Thanks for the review and hope your next one is a better experience.

For those of you into fk/dfk, I don't think you should *ever* pay extra for it. Clear red flag imo.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 03:50:43 pm by hendrix »

Offline king tarzan

For those of you into fk/dfk, I don't think you should *ever* pay extra for it. Clear red flag imo.

I do the £20 kiss test..
They soon get found out...👍👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

No man likes to get slut robbed.
So when warning signs are there like, when confirming services face to face and pause responses,  bad attitude, non compliance of kiss test, high on drugs/drink, bad hygiene, rank room/bathroom, bait and switch.. etc just politely leave..

I don't have money to waste.
Not some charity I giveaway freebies
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Scarface

Thanks all I will keep in mind for next time. There was so many red flags such a waiting outside and she didn’t even like any foreplay, was legit fuck quick cum and leave. Every thing I wanted to do she kept on saying no like in her broken English. 

Offline DoorDash

Yeah she’s whack. Go home love  :thumbsdown:

Offline rafathegaffa

:thumbsup:

Offline Scarface

Yeah she’s whack. Go home love  :thumbsdown:

Yes wish I had seen your review before. Very decent looking girl but she’s not 20 like it says on profile. it’s just the attitude she has with her work. I was out in 1 round like you said as she was giving me hints to go when I had paid for hour and her agent/pimp said best time ever and 2x 1 hour. Her agent/pimp agrees to every thing you ask for on text and then you get a totally different service. So I joined here to warn other to save their money instead and not fall for her looks. Even her reviews on aw seems sus asf all linked to Brazilians only.